How to promote logistics company

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by JoanD, Dec 4, 2011.

1. JoanD

JoanD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,
    I need your advice on the following topic: how to promote a logistics company in Russia? What channels (offline or online or its combination) should I choose?

thanks in advance

#1 JoanD, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to promote your company well i suggest using both online and offline methods. Maybe offline you can do some flyers, ads on lorries, bill board etc.. where everyone can see them. Online you can most probably approach companies and work with them. I seen your website you have a few kinds of transport available for people to choose from. It is possible for you to include the time frame needed for the goods to be delivered from one country to another ?

3. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt online marketing have affect on many business but in your case you should focus on offline marketing because your main customer will come from your own region. Just try to make PR with suppliers and make your company a brand in offline media. Once you became a brand in offline media it will help in online media as-well.

4. localtradedeals

localtradedeals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

localtradedeals

Product, promotion and price have been used for years by companies to develop recognition.Logistic companies make use of the industrial cluster of the platform to promote fast and effective communication.

so do hard work...
    gud luck

5. Proaxxs-peter

Proaxxs-peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you already done links and backlinks exchange? I believe that it will be very helpful in terms of getting more and more traffic!

6. ilovedesign

ilovedesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a delicate balance between online and offline marketing because you can't expect a single strategy to do all the work for you. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" if you want to put it. In this case, you should be flexible and diverse with your marketing, but not to the point that you are unable to properly monitor whether or not it is actually being effective.

#6 ilovedesign, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  7. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use google PPC ads and also offline techniques like newspaper,pamphlets,visiting cards,hoardings etc.You can also use cost effective techniques like seo but take time to promote your company.