How to promote bloger or how to do seo work for bloger to get higher SERP?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seorahulchauhan, Jan 22, 2013.

1. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a blog http://jaypeesunnyvaleplots.blogspot.in/. I dont know what seo task i should do for blog to get higher ranking in google SERP. I am presently doing social bookmarking for my blog. suggest me how can i get higher in ranking to this blog.

I want to get first rank for jaypee sunnyvale plots keyword. I am trying a lot but not get the top ranking. Please suggest me what to do to get first position.

Thanks

#1 seorahulchauhan, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You dont know what is SEO, but you know what is do follow link and make anchor text in signature link. Please stop spam to this forum, self promotion is not allow.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 2
  4. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i knwo dofollow links and seo but i am particularly for this blog i dont know how to promote a bolg thts y i am asking what seo tasks should i do to promote this blogs.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I see little on the site, besides the graphic map of the property development. To promote that blog seorahulchauhan, the first thing you need to do is add quality content to it, that would be of interest to your site visitors. Is that something you plan on doing?

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for misunderstood. I create the report, because you create 2 thread for similar questions, then both post also use the same tactic to promote the same link. In my mind immediately make me think off, you are try to spam the forum.

Thank you Fergal to merge the posting.

I just visit your blog, it is a bit empty you may add more content for that. Secondly you may take advantage to promote with Google map and places, then G+ it. That should help to improve ranking.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I took a look at the site and agree with both Fergal and altcom. Before you even think about increasing the ranking of your site, you have to make sure it has something of value to the visitor that makes it worth being ranked. You need to ask yourself questions like, "What is the purpose of this site?" and "How can I best engage the visitor to encourage them to visit the site, and keep them interested?". Also do some keyword research to determine where people looking for you type of site are searching. What good is getting ranked for "Jaypee Sunnyvale plots" if nobody searches it? Then, re-design the site to reflect the answers to the questions. Also, as others ave mentioned, make sure thee is sufficient content on the site. Then, and only then, can you work on actively promoting the site.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote it like you would promote any other blog. Find blogs or websites of a similar niche and guest post, comment, etc.

9. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All I've seen is a bunch of images of maps. Start adding text contents to your website. You can add some description on the maps like some instruction on how to get to the area and some landmarks.

From an SEO point of view, you will surely have a hard time in ranking that website without any text contents including your targeted keywords on your website. And social bookmarking is highly unlikely to be counted by Google because of some quality issues unless you are using popular bookmarking websites.