How to overcome difficulties in our daily life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by moniva, Jun 6, 2012.

1. moniva

moniva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone may meet different kinds of difficulties in our daily life. I will choose to ask friends for help to solve problems. What about you?

2. StarBC

StarBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know it's stupid but I hate asking for help. If I can do something myself I do it myself. Sometimes when something happens I think what's the worst scenario could be and think how to fix it. As usual the reality is more posititive so I already have a plan to solve my problems. But sure if I really need some help I make myself ask for it.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Like StarBC has said, I also find it difficult to ask for help. However, it is important to remember that asking for help when you need it, is a sign of strength not weakness. It's the sensible thing to do and most of us are more than willing to help our family, friends and acquaintances when they need it.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all face difficulties in life. And that was built for use to learn how to ask help from other - and this also shows that still, no man is an island. What's positive about it is when we stood up after every problem we face, learn from it, and become a stronger individual. It helps us grow. Without it there is nothing that pushes us to learn and grow. :)

Thanks,
    Mark T

5. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well it's all different different opinion. Because Difficulties is also different types. Physical , Normal etc... If i know that this difficulties i can solve. Than no meter to ask help to any one.. But some time you know this is not possible to me to handle alone than you have to ask your friends or family to get out of it... "Mistakes make par fact" . You learn something from mistakes.. But you attitude should be positive.. Don't think Negative... "Try try will you success"....

6. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I usually ask myself first on how am I handling the problem and how does it affects me as a person. And if I answered this questions negatively, I try to seek for help from my friends and family.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The moment my partnership business close down, I facing lot of problems; debt from friends, family and bank, legal action from partners, jobless, and no money for living cost. I get recover through the following channel:

1. Ask friends and families for support, let them know my situation and direct facing problem.

2. Reading book, magazine, and online resource. Keep learning and improving, Knowledge is amazing with knowledge I get new idea to solve problem and find business opportunity to earn money. This is the process to optimize our brain. Because I have no money, no assets, the only thing I have is brain.

3. Believe God, every problem must have a solution. As long as I still alive, surely there is a way to settle problem.

4. Never give up, and daily keep telling myself there are people facing more worst situation than me, I am lucky enough and still alive. The problem will over soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your story is inspirational Patrick, well done on getting through it and thanks for sharing it with us. Like you I believe that when we are going through difficult times, it is very important to remember that there are millions of people worse off than ourselves and that "this too will pass". Or as someone once said "when you are going through hell, keep going".

9. sayitproud

sayitproud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to deal with a difficulty really depends on what kind it is. Does it involve only you or are others involved so you need to work with them together? Is it a difficulty you can figure out on your own or is it one that requires technical skills you simply don't have? Is it a very serious difficulty or a momentary hiccup?

There is no way to give one answer to this questions without knowing which category your difficulty falls into.