How to optimize flash website?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by David Parkes, Apr 22, 2014.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greeting friends,

I have been doing SEO more than 2 years and handling more than 4 website as of now and I got best result all of them but I never worked on flash website yet. I don't even know how to optimize it? In future, It is possible that I may get flash website for SEO. I would like to know some important tips to optimize flash website.

Thanks & Regards,

Best Regards,

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, I am sorry if this will not answer your question.

If I were you, I would recommend the client to revamp the site and remove the flash feature. Why? Flash websites are now out of the battle! Yes. If he/she wants a site that has great graphics, HTML5 and Javascript can do the job. Not flash anymore. And they are easy to optimize than flash websites.

3. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Remove the flash animations from the website. There are new techniques in web designing html5, css3 and java script library. You can add animation in a website with use of these elements. Flash is not good for search engine optimization because it increase the loading time of the website. And it is too complex for the Google bot.

But if you want to optimize the flash website. This article may be helpful for you.

http://blog.woorank.com/2013/01/how-to-optimize-flash-for-seo/

4. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Optimizing a Flash Website is little hard & Tough work. This is one of the biggest fact about Flash Website that Google won't read Flash & Google takes to much time to cache Flash Website so catching Flash Website is Tough.