how to open my Visa card account ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by newbrightcrystal, Jan 9, 2014.

1. newbrightcrystal

newbrightcrystal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

recently , I want to open a visa card to accept other currency rather than RMB , Because online business is all faced to oversea person , and they are all paid by US dollar , but my current bank account card is only acceptable by RMB . Ans my friend told me that vise card could be acceptable for all currency , and it would be unlimited on amount , so I was wondering who could tell me how to open a visa card bank account . thanks for your help !

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

[Moved to the appropriate forum section!]

3. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As far as I can tell, you are asking about your Merchant CC Service or online CC or PayPal that you already have. Ask them about it, to find out what dollars they accept.
    And if you don't already have it, ask the one you are considering getting.

Does this answer your question, unless someone understands the different currencies more than I do?

4. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A Bank That Handles non-RMB Currencies

Hi,

I don't know if I have understood your question. I think what you are saying is that your bank operates only in Chinese currency (RMB). And a VISA card is associated/linked only a bank. When you receive online payment from an overseas party, then if the Chinese banking regulator (CBRC) allows maintenance of foreign currency accounts (such as let's say USD), then you can receive your payments without any problem after completing the necessary formalities with your local bank. If CBRC does not allow this, then all inbound payments have to be converted into RMB first.

Making online payments to any overseas party is straightforward.

Hth.