How to obtain true and unbiased comments from real customers

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vyagov, Jan 12, 2015.

1. vyagov

vyagov
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,there!

Your point of view,comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
    I'm building a site for consumers reviews,but it seems I stuck here...
    1)I can't find a way the customers give you their honest opinions for free.The YELP's strategy is not my cup of tea.Any ideas?
    2)There must be a way the services providers,owners and professionals (which will be appraised in the site by their customers) to remain happy regardless of the comments (negative or positive)
    for free too...Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2. simonwalker

simonwalker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"Write one review and get one back to to your website" This is how most of the review websites are working. They attract the website owners to submit their website and write reviews on other websites in order to earn points. You can moderate comments for their authenticity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,

How customer is satisfied with your services can help you earn quality reviews for your website. It is better to add a customer review page on your website.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although customer reviews, commonly called testimonials, are added to many business websites, they can also be placed in directory profiles and, as simonwalker suggested, on website review sites. You are correct, though, that giving quality customer service does lead to favorable reviews.

5. john14

john14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you improve your services and offer good services then people automatically will write good review for you. So try to get natural reviews and always satisfy your customers and encourage them to spend a few minutes to write reviews for your company

6. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is one of the best way to get honest feedback. You can ask to Facebook fans and Twitter followers to submit reviews.

7. MarleeNieves

MarleeNieves
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will have to be very strict and careful to check the authenticity of each review.

8. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also want authentic and honest reviews for my website and what I do now is I am asking my clients to visit my website and post their comments about my service..

9. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well writing review is work, so the only way you can make somebody to work is either offer them something in return or count on them to express their level of satisfaction. In the later case they are going to write in to cases either when they love something or when they hate something. Therefore all the customers in the middle are gonna be "no show" (except maybe for the totally bored ones with nothing else to do).

10. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can really good positive comments for your service when you really provide the worthy services to your customer. I have seen very good comments about a company called ‘Piterion’ given by the people who actually work there. The good working culture and the effective management policies have made them to give good comments about their company. So, if you provide good services to your customer then eventually they will give you good comments for free.

11. MattPel

MattPel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have always found that the best way to get good testimonials is simply by asking my clients. I simple phone call goes a long way these days.

12. Paul P

Paul P
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just ask. No bribes necessary if they truly appreciated your service. First of all you must be
    specific with the type of testimonial you want. You can ask clear questions that mean most
    to potential new clients.

"Why did you buy from me over someone else?"
    "What is the one thing you liked best about my product/service?

Don't let them rattle off a buncha "they were great!" meaningless reviews of the experience.

Allow them to do a little storytelling specific to what others may be able to relate to.

13. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

We got the real comments from review websites. Had our product listed and over the years the negative comments had piled up. Now, since we have improvized the versions, we had an email campaign run and have had the current customers go and write anything they feel about the company and product. Bang! we had 53 new comments in 1 week!