How to mange a SEO business

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by casanova09, May 8, 2011.

1. casanova09

casanova09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an SEO expert and i want to hire some personnel but i dont know how to start.

I wanted to help some student that has a trouble inDefaulted student loan. So i want to create a SEO company and i wanted to hire some student for a partime job.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You might be able to get assistance from a small business association. As far as hiring this student is concerned, it's probably a good idea to find out what's involved in creating the business first. You don't want to get in over your head, and wind up making a bad situation worse. If the business was already established, and making enough money to hire an employee, that's different. However, to create a company to try to help someone out, when you actually need help yourself, is probably a bad idea.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

casanova09 you say that you are an SEO expert, do you already provide SEO services on a freelance basis? If so perhaps you could look at subcontracting some SEO work out to the student as and when you have the work available, rather than taking him / her on as an employee.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Expert of SEO? can you help me? i have many SEO problem.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

iverson, the best way for you to get help with that is to post a new thread in our Sales & Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO forum. Please give some info on your situation and your specific questions and we would be delighted to help you.

6. foreverest

foreverest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An SEO expert!
    Set up a company is not so easy, not just hire some student for a partime job.
    It extends to more areas such as marketing, financial affairs, SEO skill...
    How to manage your staffs.
    You will be very busy.

7. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is an excellent idea. This will also teach the student how to manage their own clients and how to think like an entrepreneur - which is a crucial step to anybody's life. :)

8. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

According to me you outsource your most work of SEO. By this you can solved your managing problem.

9. Nichol

Nichol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also think that it’s a good idea to give a chance to young people to start developing their skills in this sphere. To my mind the most important benefit that you can “bring them up” according to your requirements and in the result you will have the professionals that you have always wanted. And in future your company will become a good professional SEO Company and a strong competitor for the others.

#9 Nichol, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  10. Spudster

Spudster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i dont have that much knowledge in seo sites besides getting websites indexed

11. Transcribe

Transcribe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you really an expert in SEO? If yes, why are you so worried? On the basis of SEO criteria, take interviews and select suitable people.

12. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also entered in the field of SEO as a student but I think that times are different now at that time we the newly hired SEO or you can say junior SEO only meant to do blog commenting and we were provided with the ready made comments what we did was only the copy paste but now I think times are different a person who don't know what search engines love and what not he can do such mistakes which can harm your client site. I will prefer to hire a person may be a student but interested in pursuing a career in SEO.