How to Make the Utmost of Facebook to Promote Your Products or Services?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Mikebay, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Mikebay

Mikebay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever heard F commerce? Growing upon the people’s social graph, Facebook has been becoming not only as a place to connect and share interesting stuff with people but also as a tool for ecommerce to promote their products or services and attract customers. Facebooks influence is undeniable. Every day, millions visit Facebook for an increasing number of their digital-life activities - catching up with friends, playing games, sending messages, etc. If you could make the utmost of Facebooks viral nature, you would exposure your products or services to millions of Facebook users.

Facebook plays a critical role in marketing. But even for the most capable marketers, creating a robust fan base on Facebook and communicating with fans actively require far more than just setting up a Page and updating information. Here will introduce four ways which could speed up your Facebook success.

1. Reward your fans

Although engaging fans is one way to catch their eyes, rewarding them is a totally different story. There are many ways to reward your Facebook fans, like share exclusive or free contents, provide special offers for the stuff they are interested in, give free gifts, offer valuable information, etc.

"In my opinion, if one who really want to build a strong fan base on Facebook, she/he should figure out what they do best and share with their fans free of charge," said Cherry, an online blogger. "Social media has made free a word that nearly everyone expects."

2. Let fans willingly spread your products or services

Creative, funny and meaningful content, especially video content, always drives fans to willingly spread information for you. Spend time to design special content and go viral.

3. Take advantage of questions, polls and quizzes to interact with your community

The best result of generating content on Facebook page is to get a good number of comments. However, if you post your content in the context of a poll, a quiz or a question, you have given life to your content, make it interactive and provoke viral distribution.

4. Install a Shopping Mall on Facebook to turn fans into your buyers

In accordance with Sumeet Jain, principal at CMEA Capital, in the future, the business trade done in Facebook would exceed Amazon within the next five years. As statistics from Facebook, there are over 750 million people around the world using the social network. Many corporations have already seen how potential the Facebook is. Bringing store where the consumer is would help reduce the customer losing. Compare to leave facebook and purchase from product/service providers website, the majority of Facebook users are more willing to decide upon the product, make selections and transactions without leaving the network. Plus, installing a storefront could get the viral advantages of Facebook likes and shares.

"Shopping on Facebook boosts in popularity today," said Cherry. "Recently I try Quickerbuy store facebook app, a newly-developed app from China. It helps save time and energy for sellers as it is easy to install and manage. Plus, this Quickerbuy app support product import from eBay and Google base, which much other storefront software doesnt support."

The best time to start transacting business on Facebook is now. The most successful social media marketing initiatives belong to those who surpass their competitors, listen to and interactive with their customers and have a clear clue about how to achieve their target. Lets do F commerce from today.

2. sterlingsherrell

sterlingsherrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was wondering if everyone knows the steps to send a message (like a sale) direct to all their fans? So instead of a general post on your fan page, all your fans get a fb inbox message which they see in red and are definitlely going to read. You just have to be careful to give only important info on a good sale for example. Do not spam with PR type messages. If people are interested I was thinking about posting a youtube video showing the steps how to do a message. I know I always open my fb messages. Unlike email that can become white noise. If interested let me know. BTWE, hope this is not hijacking your thread. Good info from OP here.

3. jhone007

jhone007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good implementation of facebook in business. If we get success to draw visitor as customer of Fan page then facebook make your business much easier .
    I really very interesting post Mike .

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do that via your page's "UPDATE" feature.
    Go to EDIT SETTINGS > RESOURCES > SEND AN UPDATE.

Hope that helps.