How to make some money through online.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by amir hossain, Nov 30, 2015.

1. amir hossain

amir hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, about two years ago I decided to look for ways to make some money On the Internet.
    The first thing I tried Affiliate marketing, however my website was not visited very frequently therefore the earnings were rather low. Then I tried surveys and product testing which didn't went very well either. After a while I found a couple of sites that pay for clicking banners. Although this system really works it consumed a few hours a day and the pay was mediocre. If you know any other trusted sites for earn or save money, please let me know. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online is quite hard at first. you need to build your reputation first so contractors will trust you.

Here are some tips that might help you in getting online job.
    First you need to take your job seriously. Never take it for granted. Be professional and always meet your deadlines.

I have compiled here list of legitimate websites that will pay you.IZEA, Fiverr and InboxDollars to name some. You will do a random administrative task for them.

If you have talent on writing you can also try these lists. Listverse, TopTenz, FundsforWriters, iWriterand Textbroker. They will pay you depends on your output.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JasonStormriderr

JasonStormriderr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing isn't something you should start with. It takes some knowlegde and skill to get good at. Or you need to have a very good course on it.

If I was you i'd start with either content generation+seo, find a good biz op, or delve into listbuilding while you learn as much as you can.

4. Ava Collins

Ava Collins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try Fiverr - paid guest blogging on your website. How it works - people pay you $5 to upload an article + link on your website.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Naina

Naina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah fiverr. I have heard a lot about fiverr. But didn't try there yet. Surely will do.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mm... It seems you are a beginner, so I'll give you the very basic theory.

There are three ways to make money on the Internet:

1. You sell something directly.
    2. You help someone sell something directly (affiliate marketing) or indirectly (advertising), and get a commission from it.
    3. You take part of the process of building the Internet some way or another (for example, you write articles for a website, you create a website for others, or you market another person's website).

What is exactly what you want to do?

7. Kentus Mike

Kentus Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard a lot about Fiverr. And many of my familiar person working there as well. But I am little bit nervous as a newbie. May I get job from there as a new member?

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am not a big fan of sites like Fiverr, or Fiverr itself, because the quality of the services offered by their members may not be the best. On the other hand, if you wish to sell your services on Fiverr, they have a great deal of information to help you on the website. You can start by visiting the Fiverr Academy, which is not as intimidating as it sounds. It includes everything from "Getting Started" to "Building Buyer Loyalty" and how to go from "Level 1" to a "Top Seller".

• Like Like x 1
  9. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience optimize your site for some selected keywords that have high searches and low competition and it will give you a lot of reward

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This will only work if the OP has a website he owns and controls, and can edit the content and code for the website. Affiliate sites are often "cookie cutter" sites with only the members name and contact information being different. Also, the members of an affiliate site have no control over the website itself.

11. hamlak

hamlak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are going to make money online, you need to learn first how to drive TRAFFIC. Without this skill it will be very hard if not impossible for anyone to make money online. You can post questions and read answers in a good forum like here.

12. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic is important for earning via blog. Other method is selling your products via ebay type website. You can sell your products on many website but you need to purchase products from a factory at good price.

First post useful blog post, Once you get 10k to 20k+ visitors per month on your blog then you can earn via banner ad/text ad or sponsored/paid post. Many peoples who sell their products wanted to get traffic to their site so you can post reviews of their product so If they pay you for posting a review of their product then it will be useful for you.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

To where? Before the OP starts acquiring traffic, he needs somewhere for the traffic to go. Perhaps if he stayed with affiliate marketing, he could have driven traffic to his affiliate website, but he no longer has that. He also said he tried surveys and product testing. Since this does not require him to have a website, there is no need to drive traffic. If he does go back to affiliate marketing, how does he drive traffic to his website? As I pointed out when MBA Trainer suggested optimizing the website, , the OP would not own or control his affiliate website, so he cannot make the necessary changes to the content or coding. What other methods of driving traffic are available, and how would he use them?

14. jakesgarland

jakesgarland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer trading for making money with huge profits. Anyone can make money with trading and that will get you excited within a few days when you start seeing money flowing into your account with ease.

#14 jakesgarland, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
  15. johnhill

johnhill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone,
    This is my first post in this forum. Basically there are several way by which we can make money online such as through blogspot, doing online marketing, freelancing,biding,website development and search engine optimization . It depends which kind of way we are going to choose and in which field we have interested and can work well.

16. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways but you can start with doing freelance work from home. Try elance, fiverr, freelancer and look for projects that meets your skill-set. Get positive reviews and referrals to get more business.

17. Mac Jones

Mac Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Such a nice link. I also suggest you Earn Honey . Through this site you will find lot of money making ways that help you quickly and easily boost your finances.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked out Earn Honey, and it appears that everything is done within the EarnHoney website. By completing certain tasks, you earn HoneyDollars, which can then be redeemed at their Gift Store. This would be helpful if you give a lot of gifts to people on special occasions, or you could use them yourself, for various items, but as a job to actually earn money to help pay your bills and buy the basic necessities, I don't think this is what Amir is looking for. If anyone has experience with EarnHomey, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

19. Raj

Raj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here we go a quick 123 approach:

1. Take a paper write your top 3 skills ex: Photoshop, Proof reading, Website designing,etc choose only one from your expertness.
    2. Goto freelance website and create an account (upwork.com, freelancer.com, peopleperhour.com, guru.com) All are free to start zero investment. complete profile with images support your skills, knowledge.
    3. Bid on projects, I am sure you will find a way in 1 or 2 weeks

20. Lily Alvin

Lily Alvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should try earning money from blogging. It’s another comprehensive way of earning money. Besides that, there are so many other ways like paid surveys, offering services, classifieds, paid to click etc.