How to make my website popular?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kathirine, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathirine

kathirine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everybody! My name is Kathirine and I am a wholesale.
    Recently we established a clothing website. We have done business in this field for many years. Now we hope to make our business international.
    We have spent a very long time sourcing clothing of high quality at a good price that can delivered to every country and continuing to do this by keeping adding products.
    And we have promoted it through various ways. Does anybody have good ideas on how to promote our website. www.fromonesite.com

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

kathirine what have you done to promote your website to date? Have you been doing any SEO work on it? Will you be promoting the site yourself or hiring someone to do it for you?

Also I'd recommend having a look through some of the previous discussions listed in our Featured Sales & Marketing + Online Promotion & SEO Threads.

3. Brishen36

Brishen36
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello kathirine....!
    I think forum posting,blog commenting,article submission ,article submission etc are the best ways to make your website so popular...It also increase the traffic on website....!

4. kevin brown

kevin brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Katherine. The site is cool.

5. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Kathirine!! First of all, I would like to say that the site looks profesional enough that it should attract people once they are on your site. What I would recommend doing is imProving your SEO like Fergal said and you will be pretty set.
    Good luck with it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.