How to make money?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Rafee Deen, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Rafee Deen

Rafee Deen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to make money in online with real estate?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interested in doing real estate business, you can also go for an online rental portal where one can submit their properties for rent. You can add multiple people to boost up your business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this is a good idea. However, you must be really strict about letting people post/submit properties they want to be rented or sold because it's real estate, we're talking about huge sums of money here. Also, you have got to meet clients personally to do transactions. These kinds of business cannot be done solely via online.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what I see in the current trend, the offline businesses are now shifting to online. The real estate industry here is encouraging corporations and brokers and agents to have their own websites to transact business. At least the website lessens the work of the brokers and eases the process of selling. Prospective buyers on the other hand will also have the convenience of seeing the images or even video footage of the property.

5. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A number of real estate agencies have affiliate programs. You refer a client their way. If the client buys property you earn a commission for the work done. For someone to click on your affiliate links you'd have to earn their trust first. Convince them that you are an expert in all matters real estate. You'll need to create a blog, post industry-related articles and once your blog starts getting targeted visitors [ensure you have clear calls to action] and you'll start making money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. eastman

eastman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like any other online business, the real estate business involves a certain amount of risk. It is important that you know the tricks well so as to achieve success in your online endeavor. The following are some tricks that will make sure you don’t regret your decision to make money through online real estate business.Create a good website – The very first step is all about creating a well-designed website. You can’t expect buyers and sellers to rush in to your website just like that. There is a lot more that needs to be done than just blogging if you want an impressive flow of traffic to your website. Making money online will require you to design your website as well as add a sea of information and quality content.That’s how you’ll let the prospective buyers and sellers know about your potential and credibility.

Bicycle Brake Levers

7. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nearly all businesses these days will also have a website or an online page, and this is the same for the real estate industry. A lot of the big companies have already got sites up and running and because they're well established, they are professionally done aswell, so trying to get into this industry won't be easy.

There are opportunities out there but your going to have to create a unique angle as to why somebody should use your site to buy or sell a property, instead of going to one of the mainstream ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Grace Keng

Grace Keng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The sellers and buyers want to hear from a trustworthy and honest realtors to help through this most important decision. In my years of experience as a real estate professional, I have earned credits from all my clients whom I have helped selling and buying homes.

9. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that these type of businesses can not be done solely but yet these online portals can be a very good assets for those who are in a real estate business and looking for any simplified solutions for ease of work.

10. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For real estate business, may be you should first invest some money on property, start a website or may be a physical located office in relevant area. then you should checkout classifieds, advertisements or news papers. its a very good business now a days so you can try this listed tips.

11. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think there is any specified method to make money by real estate through online medium but the similar things like other sectors work in this case also. Just the fact is that real estate can earn huge revenue even by selling one or two units. So it is possible that you can invest huge amount(because you can expect returns). Rest are the same stuffs as in any other case, like making very nice responsive website, promoting and seo smo and all.

12. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Vacation rental sites are good for people with vacation properties. I personally know someone who does all their listings, bookings and management through a vacation rental site without any other type of advertising. It works and it's convenient, although it is not free. But it's not uncommon to make many times what the fees are.

13. Sofia Alissa

Sofia Alissa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very vast topic. For this purpose you have a heavy investment. You have to contact with some real state agents. Sometime you have to buy some property and wait for long time in sale. You can use online advertisement for some property. But in this field you can earn a lot of money.

14. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is obviously required to have massive investment in this business while the problem is, we need to have experience because one mistake can make us lose so much that it will not be easy to recover even in 5-10 years, so that’s the problem with this business. I rather invest in Forex trading where I am sure that I don’t have to worry about losing especially with regulated broker in OctaFX where they pay me instantly on all transactions.

15. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Symonds, it’s vital that we select right broker in a business like Forex or else we could pay heavily. I have heard many people having issues with withdrawal with OctaFX broker, so is it true? And how long you have been working with them?

16. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can go to the estate related websites, and do purchasing and selling with technique of getting better deals.