How to make money using google adsense?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by domain24, May 7, 2013.

1. domain24

domain24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to make money using google adsense?

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The easiest way to earn from adsense is to have traffic to your site that have ton off contents that are regularly updated.

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed with ownedbox also the ads should be well placed and should be in proper color.To attract traffic you should have good content nice layout and a good page rank.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a blog or website which good informative content then you can place the Adsense code on the site and when any visitor clicks on those ads then you get paid. For this you need to have good traffic on your site.

5. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is how I make money with Adsense:
    1) Choose a topic that I know has lots of advertisers competing in Google Adwords and probably pays one dollar or more per click from USA based customers.
    2) Build a small authority site to target organic SEO traffic for keywords related to that topic.
    3) Place blocks of Google Adsense ads in strategic locations on each page that will get seen by the visitors without overly offending them.
    4) Drive as much traffic as possible to the site by improving SEO, link building and getting referrals from any other sources I can.

• Like Like x 1
  6. techiezone

techiezone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice info Ted.

One question though.

How are small authority sites doing post panda and penguin updates.

7. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They're doing great. Authority sites by nature are mostly immune to Panda because if you are focusing on the user/visitor then you won't do the things that get you in trouble with Panda.

Penguin is a different story though. No matter what kind of site you run you can still get into trouble with Penguin if you build too many links using the same anchor text. So don't do that.

Also, my definition of authority site and your definition might not be the same. Here is my definition of what an authority site is - http://authorityblogstarterkit.com/what-is-an-authority-site/

That explains everything about how I do it.

• Like Like x 2