How to make money using forum's daily visits and page views?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Claraviolet, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Claraviolet

Claraviolet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there any way to make money by making use of daily visits and page views? This might sound dumb but for some reason, Google Adsense didn't approve my site(well, I kinda applied for it when my forum was just three months old or so). Now, I don't want to go for some other ad service which pays using just click rate. So, is there any way that I can make use of page views and daily visits of my forum?

#1 Claraviolet, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Try to think about this logically. Other than clicking on ads, how can you make money from a forum, using daily visits and page views? Can you charge people to visit the forum, and for each page they visit? You wouldn't get many visitors if you did. how about them paying you for the privilege of posting? No, that wouldn't work either. So, I'd like to turn that around and ask you the question. Can you think of any ways, other than sponsored ads, that you can use that uses page views or daily visits to make you money? Does the question even make sense?

3. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes of course traffic is money. Well the reason why adsense never approve your site its because you didn't follow their rules when applying. Make sure your site is 6 months old.

4. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried https://buysellads.com/ ? The two options I know of as a publisher there, is that they allow you to set the price either by 30 day period, or by a percentage of the monthly pageviews.

What are you looking for, when it comes to a Ad Service Provider like Google, other than being paid also for pageviews? Have you looked for an another service yet? I don't want to suggest one, if you had already looked at it. :)

5. Tabish khan

Tabish khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason why they are not approving you is that you should have an old site and getting a page views of above 50 and a lot of content contained in it and they must be ranking in first or second page. Pageviews are very important for you to get your site approved.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This just came in. My husband has a blog and a website that is connected to his adsense account. Since he somehow had lost track of that adsense account, he has submitted this morning a new adsense account with the same website. Google replied after a few hours and said that the old adsense account is still active and it can be connected to a new email address if my husband wishes to. In other words, his application for a new adsense account is rejected.

7. ashutoshkhuana11

ashutoshkhuana11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Install an AdSense plug-in in to your forum, and visitors will start to click on ads. That will generate an income. Here is another ways to earn through forum
    • Text links
    • Sponsor ads
    • Affiliate networks
    • Contests

8. Stockgenius

Stockgenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is your forum about?

9. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What if the viewers of your blog don't click on the ads, would the blog still earn something? We don't have much knowledge in Adsense and we are wondering why the payment is much delayed now where before we get $100 every 2 years. Now, it is almost 2 and 1/2 years and the marker is up to $68 only. Is that the cause? The non-clicking of the ads?

10. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really simple: what you have to do is just to subscribe under Google AdSense and put in your site/forum the ads you will be given by AdSense. When a user, visiting your site where the ads resiedes, click on the ads you'll receive the some money that will be eventually sent you at the end of the month.

11. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending on the niche, I would collect leads and sell those. People everywhere are having the opposite problem that you have.
    They need traffic and leads. Probably your question now is how to sell those leads?
    You can use Lead Buyers Network.
    Just post your offer under Wholesale Lead Exchange.
    There are lead buyers for just about every niche imaginable.