How to Make Money the Startup Way

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MyDigitalpoint, Jul 30, 2015.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Undoubtedly we are often struggling on how to make money whether offline or on the web, trying to figure what we are doing wrong, or how to improve our current income.

This how I came across with this infographic that makes sense trying to achieve our financial goals:

[​IMG]

What do you think of it? Would you suggest additional steps or further advice?

#1 MyDigitalpoint, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I fully understand the chart but I don't have the guts for a startup. In fact, there were many instances in the past that I was asked to join a business as a partner or a stockholder but I always decline. My reason is that I am not lucky in business and employment is good enough for me. Besides, getting investors is one of my weaknesses, actually my weakest point maybe.

3. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you but i don't think this strategy will help you always, showing the prototype to 100 people and remaking it takes plenty of time. Still there are people who followed this hardship and come with success. I have never tried these.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, I don't have any plans of investing my money on stock exchange programs or even being a stockholder. I just don't think it would work effectively on my end since my passion is not there. Anyway, thank you for sharing that strategy to us here. It kind of helped me in a way; it has given me an idea.

5. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a bit simplified and somewhat unrealistic. The infographic makes some good points but business isn't always as easy as "sell your product to 1 million people". It doesn't cover finance either - it's all very well suggesting that someone makes a prototype but it's going to cost money. getting 100 people to look at it could well prove difficult too.

6. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a really cool picture but it's too simplified to me. I mean it seems that looking at that picture achieving such goals is a cake but infact it's not of course.