How to make money online?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by psygwen, Jun 19, 2009.

1. psygwen

psygwen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how can i make money using the internet?

2. ttheman

ttheman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that is a good question there are many whys to make money using the internet but it hard in the start if you have skill maybe design or codeding or something like that you can make money you can also sell space one your site if you have one and there are lot more whys but those are the ones i am using good luck with that

3. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Three online business categories

While planning to make money online, you have to be first clear on what range of amount you are willing to earn..

Three categories are there in my opinion..

1. A meager amount of money which may satisfy your simple basic needs of your life only. For this slot, simply you can earn money by joining in online earning sites like PTC, PTP, Blogs etc.

2. More than the category 1, if you want to earn little more means, definitely you need to create your own domain wherein you can combine the advertisement earnings, affiliate marketing etc. This affiliate marketing, if you do quite nicely means you can even reach 3rd step.

3. The final category is to earn huge amount of money. For this, you need your own domain website, some tools or softwares you specifically designed for applications to the users and you can earn money out of it, you can promote your software or your product through your own affiliate marketing network and can improve your earnings. This category I think needs some good investment of capital funds so that your business can shine in future.

Categorize your target within these three and start moving towards it. You will achieve your success soon I hope.. All the best.

4. psygwen

psygwen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks .. ttheman and guru...
    thanks for the info... hope to see more info...

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Looks like you got some good suggestions already psygwen. Your question is a very broad one, if you can make it a bit more specific we will be able to provide you with more detailed answers.

Are you looking to find work online or are you planning on running your own website?

Are there any particular areas or industries that interest you.

You might be interested in some of the threads below;

Any Online Business with zero investment?
    Best Time To Start A Business; Or Is It?
    Things You Should Know To Earn Online
    How can i earn online?

Please post back to let us know your thoughts and if there is anything else we can help with.

6. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there psygwen. There are so many ways to make money online these days. Their is "virtually" no limit! haha :)

Some ideas could be providing services. Are you good at anything in particular such as Web Design, Graphic Design, PHP Scripting? You can always find places to promote your services and get paid for them.

You can also get paid to complete offers/incentives. There so many sites these days with these type of deals. For the most part, these type of sites are called GPT sites. I would advise you to stay away from those for the most part, however.

You can try your take in affiliate marketing. This is where you promote someone else's products and gain a commission or flat rate depending on what the publishers direct deal is. Promoting online can be icky sometimes, but you're promoting to an unlimited customer base, so it can also be very rewarding!

Have you ever thought about possibly opening an online business yourself? Now days you can add scripts in your site for a "shopping cart" feature. You can then sell your own items that you make or others!

There's unlimited possibilities. The hardest part of making money online in my honest opinion is deciding which is right for you.

I hope this helped you some :)

7. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also earn some money by becoming a freelancer psygwen. Visit some of the freelancer websites from our Useful Online Business Resources.

Try to visit these freelance sites and see which freelancer jobs that are in demand and if you don't have the skills necessary for these, you can always learn and start from there. Btw, freelancer jobs range from the simplest job like data entry to the complex writing of scripts and graphics design.

8. kaustavk666

kaustavk666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i would suggest setting up a homepage first. then getting all sort of stuff like forumposting and affiliates can follow, but a homepage with a good seo optimisation and search engine ranking will give credibility to business, i even suggest taking professional help in link building and seo link building software like link assistant

9. shimer

shimer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best way would be to sign up for an online forum site like digital forums for instance, where people post jobs that you can complete to earn money. This is the most reliable and efficient way to earn.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Shimer. As Nazreen mentioned there is a nice list of freelance sites and forums in our Useful Online Business Resources.

11. neo666

neo666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i would suggest using a well thought out and well practised stragegy, and also playing to ones strength and niche, if research is strength ,then go in for keyword research and such, if you are good in language like java and php, website designing is very rewarding, also logo designing for those with this talent, then the various affiliates and revenue generating methods

12. ibionika

ibionika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to make money online

i just want to know, how young teenagers like us, make money online?

i make money.. online... by doing affiliate marketing Ebay Dropshipping i dont do this anymore, :p Domain Selling.

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try making a blog on a certain niche and apply for Adsense.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry, but I'm not sure if I fully understand your post. Are you currently making money online? Which, if any of the methods you mentioned is working for you?

15. Seandavidhyams

Seandavidhyams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have only recently started earning money online. The method I use is through posting on forums, writing and re-writing articles, clicking on ads and reviewing products. If you can spread your time over these things then you are sure to earn enough money every month to sustain your living.

16. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum, glad to hear that things are working out for you.

Are you doing product reviews on your own site / blog or are you writing them for other people?

17. AlpinNirav

AlpinNirav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The company's name is Global Domains International.

You don't have to sell or buy anything.What you gotta do is share the information about online income opportunity.

The good thing about this system is that you get paid every month - not just once!

I can help you make this work as soon as possible. This is really a team thing, so I will do my best.

If you have any questions write to my e-mail: [email protected]

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you earned from them yourself?

Does membership involve selling .ws domain registrations?

19. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do some free lancing.. chaptcha work it hard but jobs for that are available every where, chaptcha job are for those who dont know any thing about any thing:D

making new blog can be a great idea...

20. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Captcha work pays very low rates. A lot of employers pay from $0.75 per thousand but I've heard it go as high as $5 / 1,000. Unfortuantely the higher rate is rare.

I'm not sure that I understand why employers pay for this type of work, any ideas?