How to make money online with a website

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Aneesh Rajamany, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Aneesh Rajamany

Aneesh Rajamany
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet marketing can be done with or without a website . Both methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. personally I would like to make money with website. Because we can aim a relatively larger audience than marketers without website . Nowadays making one or two websites is not much expensive . But the income potential doubles when we do internet marketing with our own websites. There are lots of ways to monetize a website like affiliate marketing , google ads etc. Ofcouse the simplest and most widely used method to make money using a website is google Adsense.

I assume all of you know what is google adsense .
    For the one who dont know adsense , a quick defintion will be “AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. In Q1 2010, Google earned US$2.04 billion ($8.16 billion annualized), or 30% of total revenue, through AdSense. In Q1 2011, Google earned US$2.34 billion ($9.36 billion annualized), or 28% of total revenue, through AdSense”

What about the figures? Are you ready to get a share from this? Some of you may think it is not for us and It is a business beyond our reach. What you think ? Never think like that . Everybody can make a good living (or atleast some extra cash) using google adsense very easily . For those who have dedication , enough time and interest can consider this as a main stream of income .
    If you have strong dedication to build up an online business , it is sure that you can win.

I dont suggest free websites or blogspot blogs for adsense suceess. There are some people who become great sucess using blogspot blogs. But I personally suggest our own domain and space .

The basic requirements for adsence success in my opinion are

1. Basic computer and internet knowledge

2. Some small amount to invest (For website design, hosting, domain name etc)

3. Atleast 2 hours per day

4. High amount of interest to work for your site

5. Finally, Patience ( You wont get rich soon , It will take time and very much effort)

6. Some good amount of knowledge in some relevant fields in which you are writing.

7. Dont be too greedy to click your own ads.

8. Dont try to cheat google. They are always far ahead from us.

What do you think now ? Are you ready to start the business . If so, my sincere advice

“Dont expect you can enjoy financial freedom and can quit your current job within some months. It wont happen ! “
    You may think I am discouraging you . But No. I dont like to discourage you. But It is the truth.

You can see many headlines across the internet like

“How I Made My First Million on the Internet using google adsense within one month “, “How does a 17 year old make $100000 within one month using adsense”

If you believe them , and would like to make money with adsense , you will be disappointed .

But if you have dedication and ready to hardwork , You can grow gradually from some hundred dollars to some thousand dollars (Not within some days or weeks, but within some months or years )

Ready to go ? you can ask your doubts here . As I am making some hundreds of dollars, I can help you earn some.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

oh.... it is too long... can you write a little simply? so that we can give you some advice soon.

3. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When have you started using adsense, Aneesh?

Can you please show us one of your websites monetized with adsense?

4. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My best advice is just to buy an established website. Hire someone to audit it for any flaws or troubles, if it's all clear then purchase using escrow. It's too easy to get scammed if you use paypal. The seller will give you all the instructions on how he maintained it and brought in the traffic.

5. dealerdice1

dealerdice1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    The best for make money online business is best. Free registration on the site and online transfer the money using PayPal in your account. I am also doing this. One of the site is which i am using DealerDice for online dealership.

6. addvice

addvice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since the talk is about money - ie payment methods - my question is what payment methods do successful online sites accept? Is it better to accept a variety, or are the standard ones sufficient? I guess the more direct question is - does this make a difference in the website income?

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Most sites accept payment via PayPal. Large sites will also provide the facility for customers to pay via credit card.

8. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing is the best source to earn money by online for example if you sale the services of travelerrr.com then you get reward or commesion from that site, like that if you promote and sale other kind of product and services you will get commesion from that website.

9. spyindiaizhar

spyindiaizhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lease different portal on rent, like property portal, job portal, web server space, affilates also. and many other thing are there.

10. addvice

addvice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the answer! Yes, those methods seem to be the most widespread - do you think that is the case worldwide or is it specific to the USA? I just thought that people in Europe for example dont use the CC as much and tend to go more for prepaid type methods (paysafecard, et al.)???

11. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since the question here is how to make money online with a website then I assume it is a website own by you, him, her or even me. Yes, there are so many ways on how to make money online with a website like putting some ads from Google Adsense, you can also try to enter affiliate marketing and try to promote a product related to your website.

12. DisQ

DisQ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a site (now owned by my friend and former businesspartner) for a few years. We started with selling to the Dutch and expanded from there.
    The Dutch like to pay with iDeal. Belgium has Bancontact. Many micropayments are also done with SMS.
    Paysafecard (Wallie in the past) is also a popular payment method.

All of these methods have their own system, their own cost structure and their own way of implementing it.
    We used a company called mollie.nl that combined several of these methods allowing to use them all through one system. That makes it a lot easier but also cuts into your profit a bit because you have a 'middleman' to pay also.

13. addvice

addvice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really - Wallie?? I did a bit of research on it, its an Austrian owned company no?
    Does this company mollie.nl still exist? Or are you "out of the business" now?
    So payments are really country specific... hmmm I guess the best is really a combo of all of them... but I would think that turns out being really expensive, no?

14. benjamin

benjamin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Set up your own classifieds portal, with the best classifieds software and do good seo for the site, By placing ads you can earn more revenue with that website.

• Like Like x 1
  15. alexsinga

alexsinga
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend to try the Online Business Directory Software Clone. It is easy to customizable and get more visits & business in short term

16. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My point of view blogging and affiliate marketing is the best make money to online with a website.

17. sasha

sasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A very good idea, can you suggest a good software for a classified website?

18. AlvinBrook

AlvinBrook
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not so much useful as it should be..!
    Success depends upon the chances and the way to avail that chances...!
    I agree this sharing is useful but it is not working one for all..!
    To be successful it is necessary to chose the most suitable way..!

#18 AlvinBrook, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  19. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's true you can make money with Adsense but there are ways that for certain websites may be better:

1. Affiliate links
    2. CPA advertisements.
    3. CPM advertisement
    4. Other PPC networks

20. kyisama

kyisama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You give some very good advice. I just think there should be a more simple method to this madness.