How to Make Money Online In Simple Easy Steps

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by christopher, Nov 8, 2013.

1. christopher

christopher
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi I am doing graduation student but i want part time along with study.I had heard about making money online .But i don't know how to make money online.One of my close friend refer me real deal home business.Suggest me real deal home business is really best or refer other. :)

2. bethw

bethw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways you can make money with your computer with Internet connection. Since you are pursuing your graduation,you may be interested in part time jobs. Getting paid to take surveys is one of the easiest ways to make money online. Other ways are affiliate marketing, selling through eBay, freelancing or selling products/services online. You can set up an online store to sell a wide variety of products.

3. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were in college, I would totally get in to internet marketing to make a little extra cash, but the Internet was still too young when I was in school so we didn't know about the opportunities. Business schools should make it mandatory for students to do it. They're not teaching enough about internet marketing in schools. They're still way behind in my opinion.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. sathiyasugu

sathiyasugu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hai,

Yes you can make money in several ways through online based jobs. Affilate marketing , PPC, and SEO and SMO these are the easiest way and also make more money.

Regards

Sathiya sugu

6. kyisama

kyisama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's many ways you can make and benefit from making money online. For some it's harder to do than others.

7. dmarcsfi

dmarcsfi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend starting off with an affiliate program. In my opinion it is a fairly easy way to get started in the world of online business. With minimal investment you can possibly start earning an income, and definitely start learning important lessons about internet marketing and earning online.

8. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are graduation student, I suggest to start blogging as business. When first time I tried to make money, it was blogging. It will take a while before you get nice income online. just keep going.

9. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes nice ideas suggested in this post for earning money online,I want to tell my own idea about making money online just purchase the ready-made niche websites and start earning money.I suggest you that Dating website and travel booking website are most profitable business.Visit this website and see what i am trying to say : websitestarters.net/

10. Maxtroy

Maxtroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you learn how to provide a service online you can make consistent money. Services that you can provide include writing articles, making websites, providing followers for social media and much more.

11. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you build a website that teach people about something you know a lot about.

Identify some problem you have experience solving that other people need help solving.

Build a website that teaches them how to solve that problem.

Promote the website by seeking out these people wherever they may be online and telling them you have a solution for them.

Monetize the traffic the best way possible by either show advertisements to those people or by offering them affiliate products or by selling them an ebook.

12. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since you're a graduating student, I suggest to create your own online shop and sell some stuffs. That's why you can study at home and at the same time you can earn extra income.

13. QueenP

QueenP
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi christopher,

All suggestions provided so far seem pretty good. I would suggest that you check out freelancing on sites like fiverr.com but that is if you have the time (or can structure your time) to do the work and juggle school. Having a blog is a pretty good way as well. You can create content that you are interested in (perhaps you could even teach a thing or two through this medium)... then monetize the blog through pay-per-click ads or affiliate marketing.

Hope this helps!

14. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money making online is not a cakewalk you should have to do very hard work for that and firstly you should take good knowledge of that field in which you want to work, then think for working in that particular field.

15. bryanblake

bryanblake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a number of options available for earning not only a full time living online, but to build a fortune if you choose. The first place to begin would be to take an inventory of the skills and knowledge that you have. This will dictate the direction you should move. The quickest method for earning money online is to take an online skill you have and sell it on websites such as Elance or Odesk. The next best step would be to market affiliate products, but if you don't have an extensive knowledge on driving traffic instantly it will take some time to generate sales and an income as an affiliate marketer. Long term the best option is to build an online brand and presence that provides quality services or products of one type or another.

16. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

one way is to get into content writing services, if you really can write on anything that helps solving some problem or is a part of marketing concept.

17. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will also suggest the same thing because today internet is filled with frauds and they may use your effort for their profit and at the end of the day, you will not get anything from them, so try to make something permanent, which remains in your control for long.

18. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out Fiverr.com . You will understand the possibilities once you get there. You can set up a shop really easy and fast.
    There is also adf.ly where you can shorten links and add a commercial to it, you will be paid for clicks on the link. This works well if you have a popular blog or website. Otherwise I don't recommend because most forums and other sites will delete your links because they are advertisements.

19. xcubex

xcubex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pick a niche and go with it, research the market you are looking at before hand and realise what you are up against.

20. MARTIN1

MARTIN1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple and Long life reliable business in my experience is to promote your own website and work on it .
    Best think is make a shopping eCommerce Website and sell items on all over the world .