How to make money from Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by magician661, Oct 19, 2013.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can I make money from Twitter in a regular basics? I know about sites like Mylikes, Sponsored Tweets, etc...but not getting success in it. I have 13k+ followers with a Klout score 62 which I think is good and soon it will be 63 and only 5% of world's total users had that score.

So can anyone suggests me some way that I can make 10-15$ per day? Or I need more followers? And if more then how many more to get that amount?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you get approved into BuySellAds you can also sell tweets from there. You could also sell tweets in exchange for forum currency and real cash, on webmaster and trading forums, such as right here on BAF.

Perhaps what you need to do is spend a few months building up your followers and then start trying to make money. Is that something you would be prepared to do?

• Like Like x 1
  3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am prepared for that and my target is to get 100K followers as my first goal...In buyandsell ads we can't apply through twitter?

4. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a method Ask on the forum to other people to like your page and you will like there pages is it good please review me.....?

5. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a good idea but I don't think it is much helping if people on forum like your page or twitter account but if they don't have a interest in your page/twitter account they will not like your posts or RT your tweets so just making numbers to your page is what I think has no meaning.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I remember from a previous thread that BuySellAds suggested you submit your blog again in the future. Perhaps you could email them and ask them if they will accept your Twitter account.

• Like Like x 1
  7. datoneer

datoneer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow didn't know this which is pretty cool. Thanks fergal

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I have only 490 followers currently which is to little to start using buysellads. I should reach 10,000 or 15,000 followers and then try that

8. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple, you just need to funnel the traffic to a sales/ads page or sales funnel.

9. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to use twitter to make money. Twitter is basically used to drive traffic to a website that has products or services to offer. As you gain followers, there are sites available to help with this, and trust in the community or niche you are in it will be easier to get clicks to your offers. If you are in a niche you can do a search in twitter to find more users interested in the same area to build a following.

10. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There used to be Twitter ad networks that would tweet through your account. If your followers clicked on the links, you'd get paid. I don't know if such systems still exist.

Personally, I would only use Twitter to try to drive more traffic to other sites or products.

11. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there ,
    If you want to earn with twitter than you will must create a account on Twitter than must to do gain a very value able traffic because that is playing very big role in your earning and that you must convene them they are advertising and sell the any product and any thing related marketing like sell so they must contact you and insert Adds on your account and also finding the clients because that will be a good sign about earning handsomely .

12. kamal118

kamal118
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn money using twitter account but before that have to increase your followers at the time whatever you tweet followers have to retweet, if you have a strong followers you can make money with some sites just google it "Make money with twitter" can find plenty of sites. Good luck!!!

13. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have not started my activity in twitter till now, even though I have joined in twitter 3 years back itself. I have not understand how to follow the twitter, if some body guide me I start my activity in twitter.

14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't use TW for making money directly.

Anyhow, I usually use it for tweet my blogs once I have finished posting articles.

15. Mustafa

Mustafa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Certainly Twitter is an amazing place to spread your voice across the world. But for earning money through it you can join different review programs some of them look twitter followers to give you money for review.

16. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

fergal could you direct me to where exactly on the site you sign up to sell retweets on buysellads

i found it

• Like Like x 1
    #16 tunescool, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014