How to make a good business plan ?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by alex, Jan 6, 2010.

1. alex

alex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone...for my college student...last week. I have give their job for make one small business. And now on this forum i want ask to you all, your opinion about how to make a good business plan in small business ? What's of factor can be influence that ?.
    Thanks before.:cool:

2. shubh

shubh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use of modern business analytical tools, analysis of business trends and competitors activates, assessment of probable risks, financial capabilities etc are the core of any business planning.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Alex welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for asking your busienss questions. The first thing that I would say when it comes to writing a business plan is that it really doesn't need to be that difficult to do. All you really need is a brief document that outlines what business you are in, who are your competitors, how you will compete with them, your marketing strategy, the team behind the business and how you will finance everything.

There are some very useful and user-friendly business plan templates linked from our Useful Business Resources / Links thread, that you may find helpful.

You might also find this thread helpful - Article On Business Plan!.

Good luck with everything and please do post back with your feedback and thoughts, we will do our best to give you good business advice and point you in the right direction.

4. alex

alex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Shubh>>>>Thanks for your advice, but what do you mean abuot analytical tools ? That like's "SWOT ANALYTIC OR BALANSCORCARD ANALYTIC" ? :confused:

@Fergal>>>>I think your answer very complitely, you also support with a lor of article. Many thank's for you sir ...:)

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You're very welcome Alex please be sure to post back if you have any questions or require any further business advice.