How to make a better seo report for your clients?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alishroy, Aug 26, 2014.

1. alishroy

alishroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello forum member
    Sometimes agencies spend the majority of their time to make monthly detailed report while others send quickly hence can you suggest me the right way to make monthly report for clients. I will appreciate your suggestions.
    Thanks

2. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have good ranking and result to show for your clients, then you do not need to waste your time for preparing a big fat report, just give him your work detail that what you have done with your progress report and they will be more than happy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to use different tools available in the market which relatively defines the report in a specific manner to figure out all possible terms to be included in the same so as to make an understandable document for the client.

4. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest the best way to present the report is display them the graphical view from anayltics, the search queries from webmasters, the backlinks and the keyword ranking. that shows them the improvement in the ranking

5. alishroy

alishroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What type of tools i used?

6. jayantisoftwares

jayantisoftwares
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there is no need of any tool to generate a report simply send a work done by you in a month or you can also add a sheet named ranking report to show the results of client website keywords....that's it.....instead of wasting your time on a big huge report spend that time in creating quality backlinks :)

7. Modishfitt

Modishfitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Embrace and optimize your SEO reports, but make sure you’re keeping the goals of these reports in mind all along. Once completed, the time should be spent analyzing the data and creating strategies, not creating the reports themselves. If your goals aren’t to empower your clients and empower yourselves, while holding your own feet to the fire to achieve results, you’re probably doing it wrong. Creating the right reports should be for educating both you and your clients, thus helping you really learn your chops as a marketer, while allowing the client to see the benefits of your great work.

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my customers we utilize SEO Power Suite reports as well as Google Analytics reports and combine them into our own custom reports.

9. seodubay

seodubay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Define your report order wise

1. SEO on-site
    2. SEO off-site
    3. Designing changes
    4. Navigations changes
    5. Call of actions
    6. Blog and other related stuff for opitmization