How to let more people Interested in my wholesale website?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ganpeixin, Sep 19, 2011.

1. ganpeixin

ganpeixin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a electronic wholesale web site, mainly sales of electronic products accessories wholesale, but because the international trade is newly established website,now, I tried to let more people to my site to view, but how can I attracted to the peolple who are interesting in electronic products and they can make more stay on the site.

2. Aun

Aun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get yourself registered on b2b sites as many u can

3. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of preparations did you do to your website? Did you have someone to SEO it? or do some advertisements of any kind? This methods usually attracts netizens. Although your website's niche is very competitive. You need a certain gimmick to get people click your website.

4. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know who exactly you want to target wholesale? Do you have specifics in mind, or are you just trying to sell wholesale to whichever wholesaler will be interested in your products. If not I'd suggest you target a specific wholesale type of group and focus your marketing efforts at them, and not just have an open end towards every wholesaler.

5. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site and Product reviews are one. You should get people review your products.