how to learn new and latest web design changes, tips or techniques.....

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 25, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, obviously it's a tough task to wrap with latest web design trends.
    in order to adapt the advanced website design concepts I follow some general ways like:
    Reading wordpress articles...
    Reading css 3 and html 5 related books.
    practice jquery snippets from jquery.com.
    regular watch on w3schools.

apart from these things I always search for new things through which I can learn advanced web design trends.

2. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've always learned most from practicing and overcoming challenging requests from clients.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you guys want to submit your wordpress theme to us in PressCastle.com.
    This is a directory we created for users seeking a wordpress theme for their blogs. The easier your theme will be seen my users the better chances the theme will be bought! Our website don't just accept wordpress themes but also plugins and any tools.

4. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to join webmaster or webdesign community to get informed about what's up or the latest trend.

5. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joining in a web masters and developers forum may helps to a fresher to learn new concepts with shortcuts and with some professional tips. I really appreciate your point friend. Keep post....

6. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Reading industry blogs is essential in keeping up with all news and new technologies. Everything is going too fast to learn it from books. New things are presented DAILY so if you want to be up to date, keep some valuable bookmarks in your browser ;)

7. abidasaalim

abidasaalim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can also learn through Blogs or sites that offer tutorials.

It is a good way to learning web design

8. JamieJT

JamieJT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with a lot of comments here, read the latest blogs, articles, forums on web design and developing web sites. Tutorials are also really useful. Get as much info as you can

9. Ataata

Ataata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

read blogs, do research with recent dates. webdesignerdepot is quiet good and I love CR

10. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to learn new website design technique keep learning the new update related tools and always search the new tools to solve your problem quickly . Adopt new technology as they come in the market . keep update the news related to the new technologies . In this way you can learn advanced thing about the website design .

11. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your responsive is very much useful content for the freshers. Yes we have to adopt the latest technologies and softwares like Adobe creative cloude and other open source softwares and the programming languages like Java Hibernate and JSON Online practices.

12. australianlogos

australianlogos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums is a great platforms to learn and share designing related stuff to related community.

13. uwanttraffic

uwanttraffic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can even learn through reading articles. it is good for basic understanding.

What other things you can do practice or can also look for internship web designing job

14. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any new techniques could be learned from videos. I believe that videos are the best means to grab anything that comes new to the market. An interest level also raises within the learner.

15. user2837

user2837
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you go the old fashioned method of using actual published books, just make sure you are reading the latest editions. If they are the latest editions but the books are a little old, consider alternative but comparable books that are more current in order to help avoid reading obsolete material.

16. methewcostner

methewcostner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The theme generators have revolutionized the web designing....Any one can develop web designs in quickly manner and that too without any technical skill...should be given a stab with TemplateToaster. I have developed my web designs hence i admire it.