How to Invest in Stock?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by StockTradeGenius, Dec 28, 2013.

1. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to Invest in Stock? For beginners? About $1,000 !:confused:

2. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I studied up on this, and really, everyone must develop their own philosophy of how the stock market works and figure out how to profit from it.
    With that said, my own idea is that I like to be short rather than long. But most of us cannot sell short a stock so it requires buying Put Options. That is alright but then we have to understand options also.
    So study all the stock books and online advice and when something makes sense to you, follow that.
    Do paper trading, or virtual trading online, to find out if your idea will work. I changed my mind about 4 times before I settled on my idea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

RoseAb - Yup I'll follow your advice and I will do more research and online advices also. I'm looking forward to recognize more information about this. Good luck to me :) and Happy New Year!

4. natalietijan

natalietijan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have a $1,000 set aside ? the biggest considerations for investors with a minimal amount of funds is not only what to invest in but also how to go about investing. Into your investment journey you may find yourself bombarded.

5. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do Search Big Brands of Companies then Invest your money, Dont invest Bulk Money 1 Brand, Invest Money Different Brands

6. angela.naethon

angela.naethon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So you are going to invest your $1,000 in the world of investing. However, if you are jumping into the world of stocks. There are something to consider, first of all analyze the market its up or down. choose brand which on you like to invest and its personal growth in market. hope this info helpful too you.. Happy New year :)

7. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks guys to all your comments and suggestions.:)
    It really helps me a lot. I've learned a lot of things that my investment will become more.

8. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your interested investing in stock market then please wait because recently market is unpredictable if you interested in trading then no problem do intra day trading its better.

9. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@kevinkrieger I think you're right and actually I do more research first and wait for the right time to build trading.

10. angela.naethon

angela.naethon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to do more research on it. because stock rates are come up and down.

11. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@angela.naethon yes I will follow all your suggestions, I will update you guys with the progress.

• Like Like x 1
  12. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hadleydavin

Hadleydavin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So you have $1,000 set aside, and you're ready to enter the world of investing. However, before you jump headfirst into the world of stocks and bonds, there are some things to consider. One of the biggest considerations for investors with a minimal amount of funds is not only what to invest in but also how to go about investing. Not long into your investment journey, you may find yourself bombarded with minimum deposit restrictions, commissions and the need for diversification, among a myriad of other considerations. In this article, we'll walk you through getting started as an investor and show you how to maximize your returns by minimizing your costs.

14. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Hadleydavin That's true, I know I can do this and I believe God has a plan. When he failed my business trading, maybe he has another plan for me that much better than trading. You what I mean? Thanks a lot.

15. veronicajackson

veronicajackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Follow the Rules You are never Fail.
    Before you start to investing you need basic knowledge of what is stock, what it means to invest, and which company your are investing.

16. angela.naethon

angela.naethon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great waiting for your progress update.