How to index my site on Google+

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by deckd19, Mar 28, 2013.

1. deckd19

deckd19
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends , I want to index my site on Google+ and that is why i share regularly my sites link on Google+ but when i check its indexing then it shows 0 , so please give me some idea or tips about it .

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you cannot submit your site on Google +, that is only a place where you share your websites articles and links..what you need to do is create an account on webmaster tools and submit your sitemap on that........then in google plus create a profile and interact with other people.....be part of the community and join groups which have a similar interest to yourself......all the best

4. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Index your website to G+? sounds weird. Please make it clear. G+ is a social media platform and not a search engine. Maybe you mean making a G+ business profile in G+.

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You cannot get your site indexed by G+. It is a social network and not a search engine. How are you checking the indexing?

For improving your rankings you need to build quality backlinks.

6. rises5544

rises5544
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go to the google plus setting and submit your link in it, it is not a directory and could give you either no-follow or do-follow link but this link have some worth.

7. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Posting your site via Google+ will not get it indexed. However getting a +1 for a page or site on Google+ is said to get it indexed near instantly. In the words of Rand Fishkin from SEOmoz "the +1 button is like the new submit url in Google".

As always it's about WHO shares and promotes your content and not HOW MANY. Therefore it's better to genuinely network, make connections and produce share-worthy content than buy thousands of +1s from fiverr :)

• Like Like x 1