How to increase traffic to my online store?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by semy, Jan 16, 2012.

1. semy

semy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,

I Just started a online store tatamall.com recently,it is a wholesale marketplace offers cheap wholesale products. but I just want to hear from experienced owners regarding how to increase traffic. Any suggest should be appreciated

2. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its sale website,for more traffic you need to keep your website on top of the first page of google with top rated keywords.
    That's why you need to do many things for traffic. Major Important things are listed Below:

1.you need Directory Submissions
    2.you need to submit,articles and your products reviews with contextual links of your website on article directories.
    3.you need local and international SEO.

And in SEO,first you need to find out your website related best key words.Best key words means that the keyword should have lot of local and international searchers (example: best I pad price,cheap rates market etc).After all you need to do link building and do not leave there bunch of direct back-links it may cause's sandbox your site.I'll recommend you link wheeling by Blogging Because,by blogging link wheeling I was drag my 3 clients websites on the first page Of google search engine on one key word with in 7weeks.you can do bloging by your self or can find any service its not hard to do.Remember important thing is keywords of your website. Hope info will be Help full.

• Like Like x 1
  3. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use all link building techniques to build backlinks,use social media websites,video sharing websites,forums,discussion and promote your store where you can.It will help you to generate massive traffic on your online store.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can drive traffic to your store by:

- Using social networking sites; creating an ad page and a profile for your store - setting it up and adding online users
    - Create Ads for your online store,
    - Make use of Press Releases and for your portal and with every new product offer that you may have
    - Link to other stores that you can link to - especially on authority or high PR sites
    - Optimize your pages well, with the right keywords for every of your product pages targeted well.

5. Jessica1234

Jessica1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    You are having an online store that means, you are having lots of offers to attract customers, I think you have to go for:
    - Classified submission
    - Press release
    - SMO
    - PPC
    Using the above processes you can get relevant traffic and easily generate leads through them. Hire an SEO services providing company to do that marketing for your business. I feel, you will surely got a huge increase in the traffic through this.

6. stella123

stella123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do some directories submission, bookmarks, article, press release. and put quality comments on the forums or ant articles relating to your business.

for details visit Nichesuite

7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make all possible Onpage Optimization to your website. Make sure that it is Mall-like like this one:
    View attachment 1095

8. SaraMartin01

SaraMartin01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hire a SEO agency or a reliable individual who can do keyword research and come up with a concrete strategy to bring traffic on it. If you want instant response then you can start a PPC campaign but in my opinion SEO is far better than that because the results stay up for long terms relatively.

9. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, you can increase traffic from your site by doing some Back Linking techniques. You may try the different methods such as Forum Posting, Article Submission, Blog Commenting and etc. ;)

10. kathyclark

kathyclark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Optimizing for search engine results could be one of the many ways in which you can do it.

11. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several ways of getting traffic. It's just you need to get creative with it while you're deciding which type of traffic you want. Like the best traffic for your site would be of people looking for your products. Bringing useless traffic to your site won't help you at all, and it'll just waste your time + Your Efforts + Your Resources.

So, first make sure which kind of traffic your require and then try to think that how you'll be able to drive it to your site.

12. Alexander_john

Alexander_john
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    Well by creating back links of your site you can get more traffic for your site.

13. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic. There are many ways, styles and techniques to get it.

- Paid Traffic
    - Organic
    - Social Media
    - Article Submissions
    - Guest Blogging
    - PR newsletter
    - Directory submission
    - Create Hubs

The list doesn't end. The best way is to evaluate your business, your competitors. Do recon on your competitors and see how they've built their network. And mimic and test. Eventually, you'll find what works best for you.

Good Luck.

14. judii

judii
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can increase the traffic by doing the directory submission, blogging,forum posting , blogging etc.
    This will help you to increase the traffic.

15. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase website traffic you need to rank higher on Google and other search engines.

16. jasicajain42

jasicajain42
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I you have submit this seo submission and improve, traffic your website.

1. Serchengine Submission
    2. Business Directories
    3. Social Bookmarking
    4. Socila Network
    5. Forums Participate

17. IvanRich

IvanRich
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is the best way to get noticed online.
    Hire a good search engine optimization agency that will make use of SEO methods like backlinks, article writing, press releases etc.

18. williamjean

williamjean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello...do seo for your store...if you are doing then its great...right unique article for your products and use web 2.0 platform i.e squidoo, hubpages and many more..

19. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, you have an online store so it will be better for you to start with directory submission. It is rather effective and not difficult and then write several atricles of course!

20. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is great for a site like this but you will have to target so many KW it will make you broke. I have a buddy who owns a online scooter store and would have to rank for like 6200 KW for his site.

Your best angle is to pick your top 10 selling products (catagories) and SEO those.Example: Your top selling product is red mens cowboy boats, 3rd is mens boots and 9th is girls boots. SEO for mens cowboy boats and women boats (obvioulsy those are hard to rank for but if you do KW research you can find similar terms that are easy to rank for)

The rest I would run a test for PPC ads. Here, if a buyer searches the term you will show up.