How to increase the leads for a Real Estate Company ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ramiszaro, Feb 24, 2015.

1. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends

Here i have started working for a Real Estate company they have their own property in Mahindra world city But what i have to do is increasing the leads from the site and i want all of you to share your thoughts and ideas Because of real estate industry is quite down unable to identify the exact path to increase the Leads, Kindly help me to bring up some good results

Thanks

ramiszaro

#1 ramiszaro, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you start doing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) like banner ads for getting huge leads real estate property.
    I am running display ads in various website where I am getting good inquiry and sales too.

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks

But i would like you to share some top page keywords which must be low cost but with high searches in SEM for chennai location if you have enough time kindly share those thanks for the suggestion.

4. adrianlynch

adrianlynch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Add postings best for generating leads to for real estate, other then that do business listings in local directories, Run adds on related real estate websites.

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are ready to spend a little time then one of the best way I would like to suggest is focus on building the brand. Although it requires a handful of effort but the result afterwards would be just phenomenal. Leads flow would come up in a streamlined manner.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Have you checked out his signature? He runs an SEO company, so he should already know how to do SEM.

According to your signature, you own and run an SEO company. Shouldn't you already know how to do keyword research(The correct answer is yes)? Most of the advice you have received is things you should already know, and don't need to ask.

7. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Mahindra City is a brand but the real estate project might be new. Did you ask them for the goal?
    Ideally companies like these will have to sell of the properties ASAP and offline SEO does help you do it. Specially paid search involving all SEM techniques will help you showcase the right content to the right audience you're company is looking at.

Have a landing page created with the basic form information.
    Run ads - ensure that your ads come up in the first page. Do what you need -- increase the quality or the bid amount.
    You definitely will see an increase in conversions, which eventually will lead to more leads.

8. anugarg081

anugarg081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to share that you should go for SEM that includes ads posting,SEO that includes bookmarking ,article submission,blog commenting etc.If you are having high budget then you can also go for PPC.

9. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online classified ads are one of the advertising platform that most of the companies adopt this technique. It helps to increase website visibility on search engines, improve the visibility of ads with free cost and drive more customers.

10. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello ramiszaro,

Do you have a lead form integrated in your site? If no, then that is the first step you should do.

If yes, then what are the information being asked in the lead form? Are there too many information asked from users? If yes, then you should start asking only the vital information which will help users sign-up faster and more conveniently.

Another thing is, where are your lead forms located? One way to increase your leads for the site is to place your lead forms on pages with high traffic. By this, your lead forms have more visibility and exposure, and might increase your lead conversion.

Regards,
    Mark

11. jmwang

jmwang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of ways of generating B2B leads,some of them are as follow:
    1. B2B marketplace,such as:alibaba, en.ofweek.com,made-in-china and so on
    2. Phone (stimulate demand). Even the most successful inbound marketing companies rely on cold calling to generate new business.
    3. Paid Search (capture marketplace demand) PPC ad campaigns on Google & Facebook.
    4. Webinars (this can shake loose latent demand).
    5. Emails are the fastest way to generate leads too
    6. Social media : linkedin and google plus
    7. Company blog :write the high quality content in your field
    8. Newsletters :get the consumer's email
    9.Build company website and marketing,make sure your company website is well optimized

12. abby

abby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use mobile marketing ad to send bulk sms. Before do filter out the right audience by age it will really helps.

else if you have huge amount try ad words for mobile in right city.
    If your website having large amount of traffic eg: say 500kvisit/month then do re-targeting in ad

13. Samuelsemos

Samuelsemos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even you can do Some good Classified ads to get good traffic and sale to your site. Apart from that, you can also do some quality social bookmarking sites will boost your site.

14. alishroy

alishroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, is your website have quality traffic? If yes then
    You should use some automated marketing tool like email marketing, marketing automation software, content marketing. A marketing automation tool helps you to interact with your visitors in a more personal way so that they are ready to convert into leads.