How to increase sales from a new site.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by asad, Jan 25, 2012.

1. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guru's,

If an affiliate site is new with good on page optimization So what is the way to increase sales from it and how much time required to take at least 2000 visitors per day. Is entering site products in free classifieds directory matters or not.

Entering in Classifieds directory have any effect (good or bad) in seo perspectives.

2. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generate quality backlinks for your targeting keywords. Promote your products on social media. Start a blog and update information about your products/service frequently.

All The Best!

3. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For growing any site you require traffic. If you can manage to get targeted traffic to your site and then i am sure your site can start getting many sales per day. And getting 2000 UVs a day is not hard you just need to try out a method which works for you. You can try SEO, Classified Ads, or any other way of promotion. Usually SEO works best for me for Affiliate Site and other thing I do is build my own e-mail marketing list so every time I need to promote a product I just have to mail those in my list and can easily make sales.

For starting you can start by doing SEO for your site which will help you. Just make sure you're doing proper keyword research before starting so it becomes easy for to start getting more and more sales.

• Like Like x 1
  4. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for value able suggestions. Visitors started coming. Actually i was anxious that entering in free classifieds may not have bad effect. I have not started that yet but starting soon.

5. SaraMartin01

SaraMartin01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think it will have any negative effect on your website at all.. you just need to be a little careful while getting backlinks. Do check the neighborhood and make sure that it is coming from a valid quality domain.

6. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although i am getting a few after googling. Also searching any thread from BAF for free US classified websites with high PR but not succeeded yet. Is there any available or if some body have then share here.

7. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is broken into 2 parts: on-page and off-page. To generate substantial traffic requires work, but if you're target is organic traffic from SEs then both your on-page and off-page have to work in tandem to reap good results.

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

prepare a presentation or simply a sales article for potential clients/buyers on your page.

9. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is king and that is what every new site needs in order to rank.

10. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At last i am succeeded to get it here BAF Classified Website List

11. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An affiliate site need content! Please give some explanation.

It is the most difficult part to mix content with your sales page.

12. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For startup sales I suggest you to instead of running behind the overall traffic (2k-5k) just consider only targeted traffic (100, 200). I always use social media for startup traffic boost and check several social media and figure it out which works well for me afterwards use it to generate some startup traffic but wait don’t forget about SEO because at the end Google is one how provide most traffic towards your site.