How to increase page like in My Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by kaminiprajapati, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All, if i want to increase a page like in facebook then which act do for increase a like. I have a facebook account http://www.facebook.com/infoline.in in which i post my business information regarding but sometimes visitors not like only business information. Visitors want to something new So which type of post increase my facebook likes?

2. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to gain your facebook page likes then you should be first of all more helpful yourself instead of promotion activity like your product information or services information. Share something informative with your niche crowds on your facebook page where your facebook friends read it and like it. Keep your share more interested which exactly like by your niche peoples. Serve on your facebook page what exactly online users are searching in your niche business. Be helpful to all your fb friends then see magic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sam Him

Sam Him
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes definitely if you are informative and regular updates with Facebook page the people comes and likes your page for your coming updates . Also Provide Information on your niche related . Also makes interaction with friends .

4. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try this:

What I mostly do when managing a facebook page is that I will hunt down all related pages to my page. I will hit "Like" informing them that I am interested to their pages and I am a relevant page manager.

After doing that, I will proceed to posting on my website or blog. After posting I will update my page and post the new blog post. Then I also post to those pages that I liked. As much as possible, I will find some other people that can get interested to my blog post.

Result: My page got 130 likes in just 2 weeks and still climbing until now. For some internet marketer, it's just a low number. But it somehow shows that my page is reaching other people.

• Like Like x 1
  5. danemedel

danemedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How Can I Increase the "Likes/Followers" of my Social Media accounts?

Hi guys, it seems like no one is following me or liking my fan page. Do you have any techniques on how to increase my followers/fans? Hope to get a feedback. Thanks in advance.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

[Similar threads merged!]