How to increase more traffic or visitor for my website?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    We already worked on page & off page. And our daily work is DS, Bookmarking, On- Page changes, and many more activities for that website.
    But Still visitor ratio is down continuously, Please if anyone know how to increase or maintain traffic as per your expert view for Health related website,
    Please let me know...

Thank You

2. hounn56

hounn56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Run a website analysis to get in-depth information on the site and content
    if you haven't already. You need to locate and remove any problematic errors etc.
    Make sure all elements are optimized for keywords but don't go over the
    keyword density levels.

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to bring Traffic to your site you must analyze your website with all the new trends which can help you to promote the site in social networking sites like Facebook ,twitter,stumpleupon,tumblr.

4. james colin

james colin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Enhance the power of the social media websites. Create profiles on the major social media websites (twitter, facebook, google+) and spread the word about your blog or website.

5. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even i would also recommend for social networking site and if you don't get success in that then you have to got with PPC.

6. Mandhie

Mandhie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is about connecting and having a conversation with your audience but the other big benefit of social media is that it is a powerful way to drive traffic to your website. First is to start with a blog. Studies have shown that users or owners who blog five times a week receive five times more traffic than those who don’t update. For twitter, you can repeat your tweets over the next 60 to 90 days since we don’t view Twitter at the same time which means we’re missing some of our following posts.

7. Grissom

Grissom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It won't so fast, I prefer to create unique interesting content and get traffic from social websites, this way is the best I suppose

8. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi James, is your website fast enough? I guess you have put lot of effort on content and promotion activity, other area you can optimize is user experience and page speed

9. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use social media sites. Create a profile page on social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. Post daily about your website updates, services or products along with good quality pictures and links. Invite friends to like your page and start discussion with them about your website. This will help in website promotion and drive visitors to your website.

10. jamesemma4545

jamesemma4545
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Build more quality backlinks to strengthen your positionsof your website. You may also consider including social networks in your traffic sources. Good titles and content people might be looking for.In social media create business fan page and keep it updated with latest information regarding the topic.

11. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey while doing bookmarking, do u vote your already bookmarked links? Need to look into the analytics as from where the traffic is coming. which sites sending traffic to website. I am not talking about good traffic but only traffic. Now, work on each of these gateways to to improve the experience.

12. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to increase traffic on your site,do smo for your site and ppc .

13. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Improve the website visitors and traffic.
    *Optimize your website designing,it should be attract your website visitors.
    *Regularly update the good information with quality content,it could make your visitors spending more time in your website
    *Do effective Social media promotion
    *Share the document related to your website in all document sharing websites
    *Do video sharing
    *Do image sharing
    *Create the blog in all web 2.0 websites.

14. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there

I agree with the others about analysis. Your issue is too general for people to answer without more info and the only way to get that is analysis.

For a general answer, I would advise that you make sure your content is high quality and original. Also, providing useful tools or features will make people choose you over others.

Also, the health field has taken a hit by Google. If you're not an expert or don't have legitimate credibility you could be facing those issues. But since Google puts so much weight into visitor behavior, you need to analyze what your visitors are doing while they're on your site. If they are bouncing out, you need to find out why. If they stay or don't come back, you need to find a way to get them back.

There's no magic bullet. It takes study and testing.

Good luck!

15. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I would probably mow down directory submissions and social bookmarking activities. They ain't worthy anymore these days. Well in the case of directories, it depends because there are directories that are fairly okay.

But one thing you could start working on with your website is by creating a blog section, starting a social media network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc) for you to be able to reach your audience in the social media community - where in most people are present. I doubt that people are using social bookmarks these days to find what they are looking for. Most of the people these days rely on social media, and that should be your target.

Regards and Goodluck,
    Mark

16. faria18000

faria18000
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use social bookmarking sites to increase traffic. Social bookmarking sites will not only increase your traffic but also it will create a back link for your site.

17. KateH

KateH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Continue what you've started and analyze everything your website needs.

18. radison

radison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, With my point of view do work on social networking sites such as Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. you will definitely get good results.

#18 radison, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
  19. kumkvat

kumkvat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to good SEO and a lot of backlinks, I think you need quality advertising, which also does not need to be expensive.

#19 kumkvat, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.