How to increase digg

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by goodbells, Dec 1, 2011.

1. goodbells

goodbells
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am very addicted of social bookmarking websites but i am facing one problem with http://digg.com/ . How to increase digg (vote) in this site . i have heard about this website if your digg is higher then your bookmarking will also in top .

2. seojunction

seojunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

This is very simple, if you have an gmail account then tell to your online friends to vote on the story or digg on that.

Thanks

3. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should also make sure you spend more time digging other stories than submitting your own.

4. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social network is a name of contribution so the only way of success is contribution with others and post interesting content so that people will like your post.

5. Matt Damon

Matt Damon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if your story is informative and knowledge full then i think you must get vote and other way is that you share it to your online friends to like or vote your story.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only possible way to get diggs on Digg is to have an interesting info or content to share - and more likely spending your time digging others content as well and interacting with other members. The more followers you have, the more probable that you could also get diggs back - and so are they. You just do not leave a link there - instead leave one link and digg ten or more.

7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

or you can ask them to digg it and pay them some good cash... >:) on the good side, try to provide something news-worthy or interesting that way it can be dugg but make sure that you have lots of friends.

8. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be very careful about the content that you decide to submit to Digg. Not everything is going to make it to the front page of the site so don't submit just any sort of content and think it will get there. It is very important that you only submit high quality content so that other users will find it interesting. When you send content in to Digg people are going to notice your history and explore it for other things that you have submitted in the past. If the content you send in gets buried over and over again, that is not good. You need to make sure that the content you submit is good before you send it in or all of your efforts will have been no good.

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah right. One thing that probably some business or marketing individuals do not understand is that social media and networking sites are not really meant for business - but for people who want to enjoy something fun, out of the business aspect.

It just became a place for businesses to since a good number of traffic can be driven from it.

10. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digg is one of the best social bookmarking website for share webpages and blogs. Digg provide to join groups members and you can contact with him indirectly.

11. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think most of the high authority social bookmarking sites are like that. Most of the stories submitted to digg don't really make the first page unless if the story is the latest and you do have a lot of friends who dugg your post. Anyway, I think Stumbleupon is pretty much better than digg because you do have to power to browse a lot of websites. Digg is more news-worthy.

12. millerg78

millerg78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with what "stellaandreapark" suggests about submitting quality content. Despite that, one needs a large network of loyal followers who must vote for the story. The bottomline with Digg is building a strong network apart from submitting high-quality content.