How to increase conversions?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by rickyponting66, May 13, 2012.

1. rickyponting66

rickyponting66
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I’ve been wanting to improve the conversions on my marketing website and many people recommended I try usertesting.com.
    Have any of you tried it before? I want to know how effective it is before I invest $39 into it.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Ricky:
    You have a free "user panel" right here! All you have to do is let us know the URL of your website, and we can visit the website and let you know what you can fix. Then, after making the suggested changes, and after getting others opinions of usertesting.com, you can decide whether it's worth spending $39.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphmaya

ralphmaya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I once stumpled upon a website/tool called crazyegg - you can use this to see where people click on your website via a heatmap. Pretty useful - maybe you should try it!

Giving us the URL to your website would also help :)!

4. mellisa

mellisa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start a SEO or PPC campaign for your website. This will surely help you in increasing your online profits.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aren't you guys making use of webmaster tools and analytics? It also helps.

6. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It must be some good feature about usertesting, else it wont attract subscription, get PR6 and good alexa rank. For me, I prefer free tool, as I running out of budget.

7. skychan

skychan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i don't wether it is good or not, any way , i will try that!

8. amcnaron

amcnaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Crazyegg sounds interesting but it seems you have done a decent job at creating conversation with the amount of replies off of this simple question. I had to learn to ask questions less often on my site to evoke more of a response.

9. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use social media sites like linked-in, Facebook, twitter etc. lot of people are interacting everyday. one of the most effective way to market your website. Facebook is having millions of users. all this are free of cost. the effective content will attracts the potential customers, so be careful while writing content for your website.

Or else go for professional services in promoting and marketing your website. there are lot of companies provides you the services in promoting a website.
    As i heard "Nichesuite" is one such solution providers, specialized in onsite and offsite promotion. Nichesuite helps in increasing the conversation rate.

Source : Nichesuite

10. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One excellent way to increase your website conversion rate is to add consumer reviews to your online place. They will put a positive effect on your search engine rankings and tends to increase sales. Also making your website browser friendly and simple can also increase the percentage of potential consumers.

11. garrett123

garrett123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is a free website optimizer in Adwords that works really well. I've also used Visual Website Optimizer. It has alot of really good features for $50 per month.

Split testing is key to improving conversions. I've doubled the amount of leads i was getting, by just making a few simple changes and rotating them.

12. seoiv

seoiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    Social networking is also good. Facebook, twitter and Pinterest. I am an SEO and I suggest you to hire SEO services it will surely help increase traffic to your marketing website.
    seoiv.com

13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing can still be handful these days for your business. Though it require a bit more challenge and research on your target audience it will help you reach more prospective individuals or customers to your website.

14. ueon

ueon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

apparently you can derive more accurate results by analyzing your website analytics data. the company im with apparently offers a website analytics service that uses something called quantitative analysis to map out the consumer behavior on your website. it converts the consumer behavior predictions into mathematical models that predicts the expected consumer behavior given varying amounts of traffic - it was a big eye opener lol

15. monica.anderson

monica.anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

It must be some good feature about usertesting, else it wont attract subscription, get PR6 and good alexa rank. For me, I prefer free tool, as I running out of budget

16. monica.anderson

monica.anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

t be some good feature about usertesting, else it wont attract subscription, get PR6 and good alexa rank. For me, I prefer free to

17. monica.anderson

monica.anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

be some good feature about