How to increase conversion rates?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Elford, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elford

Elford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I have a website with bad conversion rate. I want to know how to increase conversion rates? Please give your valuable suggestions.
    Thanks

#1 Elford, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  2. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any website, it needs minimum of one to two years to become popular to get good rank in search results and to make best conversion rate. It will not come in short time if you want in a positive way.

3. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your conversion rate is a measure of the number of potential customers that go on to buy. There are some things you can do to increase your conversion rate.- Write compelling, clickable PPC ads that are highly relevant to the keyword/search query.Maintain a high degree of relevance between ads and corresponding landing pages. Test your design of landing page.

4. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Conversion rate is necessary for any online businesses because the motive of online business is to get the customers or leads. If a website is not able to generate the leads then its better to have no website. Website is the soul of business so we need an active website for getting online business. I am getting a blog link when I search the related topic, and I found this blog post very helpful for increasing the Conversion rate. Read this post, & I am sure you really enjoyed this post.

5. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No matter how good your current conversion rates are, they can always get better. And improving your conversion rates dramatically improve profits.

6. jasmine12

jasmine12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most key step in increasing your conversion rate is finding out why people aren't converting in the first place. So we collected tons of data as to why people weren't converting.

7. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think so,conversion is the most important for any website or business.Proper use of call action elements,social media,Content marketing are some tricks for increasing the conversion rate.

8. Jamie1

Jamie1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would ask you to look back and see what it is that you are offering – why do you think people are backing away? Do you have the analytics available to see where people are leaving your website or do you just know that you have a relatively poor conversion rate?

9. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep genuine information with attractive look and feel. Implement certain good images and videos as well to attract the customer. All these information will surely have a good conversion rate.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This might be true if the OP were doing the SEO by himself, but even the best rankings will not help if the website doesn't actively seek conversions.

Elford already knows he needs to increase his conversion rate. His question was, how does he do that?

Okay, then what? What did the data tell you, and what did you do with that information?

Now we're getting somewhere, and it only took eight replies to do it. Basically, a conversion means that a visitor does what the website is designed to get them to do. A call-to action, as marklee suggested, is one way to do that. When designed properly, it actually tells the visitor what you want them to do. Do you want them to call you. A prominently displayed call-to-action would tell the visitor to "Call Now!" or "Call for more information", and would, of course, include your phone number. If you want them to request a catalog, or brochure, or use email rather than a phone number, a submission form would be needed.
    Jamie1 also has a good suggestion. Take a critical look at your website. If you were a potential client, would you buy from you? If not, why not? How easy is it to respond to whatever you are offering? Once you know that, you'll have a better idea of what's wrong, and how to fix it.

11. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even I am also handling a E-commerce website and going through same problem. To increase the conversion rate you must satisfy the needs of your visitors. The things that you can do to increase conversion rate:-

1) Try to always stand up the expectation of your customers.
    2) Give best service to them ( Clients or customers).
    3) Express your product in much better way.
    4) Attract your customers by giving then discount coupons or play a contest ( Worked for me).

I hope it will help you..

12. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to install online chat on website . Try using free gmail chat option or comm100.com offering free chatting . You will get to interact better with visitors and get to know there feedback and reason of there bouncing.

13. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are numerous way improving conversion rates
    1) Layout: web site layout should be very simple to understand so that user can quickly take action for what he is been on site?
    2) Proper contact information: Clearly showing contact information perhaps contact information, live chat and many other
    3)Social Proof: Adding social proof to customer via sharing testimonials/ case studies make user more to understand properly.
    Guarantee: Proving guarantee of you product which increase confidence in user mind
    4) Creat Social: Create you profile with full information for your site so that user should land on your site.

14. Archibald

Archibald
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are things to do to increase your website conversion rate. First of all Identify what is your Goal. Second is provide clear and shorten path.Keep it clear and don't ask for too much.Try to Follow these things to increase website conversion rate.

15. Emily BizProfits

Emily BizProfits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All said above is correct, but first of all how old is your site?

16. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, generally a few things go towards website conversion. The quality of the content, and traffic. Need to make sure you are targeting the right keywords and such.

17. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to increase your website conversion rate . you have need to follow some step .

you have need to set the goal .
    your site must have good looking and user friendly .you have some good offer for the user , If they come on your site or made order . you have need to give some reward or extra benifit . if they make order .

18. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have high cart abandonment then try find the reason that why customers are not completing the purchase process. Send the customers email reminders about their abandoned cart to bring them back and urge them to purchase.

19. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Conversion rate mostly comes within the site. Try to analyze what are the things that matter the most when people land to a site something like yours. Do they see the product upon visiting your site? Do your navigation point your visitors as fast as possible to your product/services page? How about loading speed? Design? the proper use of colors? Icons? these are the things that you need to look at most of the time.

20. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.