How to improve your business image!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Maik619, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I want to share with you a few of my thoughts and by doing so I hope I can help some of you business people out there.

So getting to the point I will be talking strictly about company logos. So you are wondering why logos? How would that help you improve your business image? Well the answer is simple and a few of the good reasons you would want a logo are:

• First of all a good logo would say "Hey we are a serious professional company!"
    • It would give your company a unique look and make it stand out more then most other companies.
    • It would give your clients more confidence in your business.
    • It would help your clients remember you much faster because images are easy to memorize.

Now if you ask me thous are some really good reasons to have a logo. But buying a logo is not cheap right, and it shouldn't be, after all it is a symbol that would represent your business for a long time.

I am a designer trying to start a small business myself. I have entered many design contests but there is allot of competition and you are not guaranteed to make any money. So I opened up a small shop were I sell logos for just 5$. It is not much but I am trying to make a reputation for myself and maybe some day I will hit it big.

So why not help each other out with our businesses. Come take a look at my shop: HERE!

Kind Regards,
    Mihai

2. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my view, reputation comes by the quality of service that you offer and not how good is your logo. You can always keep simple logo and concentrate more on improving quality of service. So people will gradually start knowing you for your work!!!!:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you are right but it depends what you mean by "Simple logo". If it is a poor quality logo then I guarantee it has a negative effect.

Would you go to a company that has this:

View attachment 2017

Or one that looked like this:

View attachment 2016

#3 Maik619, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  4. Amasty

Amasty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good business image is a combination of many things. You can't seem a good professional if you have an ugly site (just like with people), and you will hardly get many customers if the existing ones are not satisfied with your products or support.

5. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you are right. It goes beyond just the logo but I said in the post that I was referring strictly to the logo. Tough well pointed there Amasty. People should understand that it is not always bad to pay a professional to do their stuff. To be honest it happens to me allot too, I go on a website and everything is out of place and doesn't seem user friendly at all, next thing I do is hit the close button because that is not the place to be.

#5 Maik619, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  6. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

please differentiate between them

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

They are both for the same company, but the top one looks like a fish, and would confuse people about what the company actually does. The bottom one is more businesslike, and would be more appealing to the company's potential clients. At least, that's the impression I get.

• Like Like x 1
  8. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you give the good suggestions to your clients, this is really good for your brand image of your company.

9. Ayman Totounji

Ayman Totounji
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Big yourself up
    • Continuity
    • Grow with the business
    • First impressions are paramount
    • What emotions are you selling?
    • Big yourself up
    • A strap line
    • The message
    • Benefits

10. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, the logo must be relevant to the business and it should be looks a professional logo.

11. masterninja

masterninja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got my logo done for $5 on fiverr and it look good imo. Here is my site

12. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice logo masterninja.
    It seems most of you agree. Logos can make your company look serious.