How to improve the sales of mall?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by chengang, Feb 6, 2012.

1. chengang

chengang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel annoyed so much, i released outside the chain every day,but the result isn't obvious,i don't know why,can everyone tell me the reason,my mall is http://www.aosom.com/

2. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a navigation problem i think because user may not find the landing page.

3. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have to place your offerings on homepage according to the seasonal demands. Customer doesn't want to spent more time in navigating your website. So, you have to place demand products on 1st page which have more probability to be sold. Try to redevelop the website according to the seasonal and occasional demands.

4. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to include special offer pages, target the local audience first and after that you have to target globally. Your keywords should be dynamic and your content for that should be unique and attractive.

5. esprintguy

esprintguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks pretty good right now. Are you still having trouble getting some paying customers? What exactly does the name of the site/business mean? It's pretty unique and definitely won't be one of the first in the results when searching for products.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to help you on this one - and so I shared this tool that I am using in checking possible problems of my portals that needs to be fixed.

Here: http://www.seositecheckup.com/

Regards,
    Alex P.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you submit those product to Google, Ebay and Amazon?

8. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always keep your display simple and fresh with maximum variety. Potential clients always mull over the options and don't notice only one product. Offering free samples and special discounts magnifies the customers. Embellish your products with captivating signs and logos which help to grab maximum attention.

9. techite

techite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is good. But there could be a reason that you are not able to prove the genuineness of your products. Try improving the color combination, design work and write quality content about your electronic mall. Go for high quality search engine optimization and pay for cheap advertisements with sites like adf.ly

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

promotion and discount, consider to give out some freebies start from $1. this kind of method can actually bring traffic to your site but you might make no profit at this stage. Once you get more and more reputation from the buyer, then you can start making profit