How to improve our business?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Bocacristian, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,I would like to know your opinion about an subject called MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
    For those who have some experience in this field or who have/had a business on his own,how can I improve my business,to make it more known,to get more clients in the area that I live.
    I mean I am improving my business by using my costumer,and I try to satisfy them in order to get more refferals,using my products.
    Another way that I am using is to leave some personalized cards,about me and my business,when I am going around and speak about my business,I always leave them my cards.
    I also let some of my cards in stores,in order to get more people to join my MLM Business or to describe my product in order to satisfy their needs.

How else can I improve my business,what other methods can I use?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Bocacristian what type of products or services are you selling in your MLM business?

3. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well my business is in the Lifestile industry,we distribute generaly perfumes,we have the same supliers for products like D&G,Armani,Gucci,Lacoste ,ecc.(I am talking about perfumes).
    It is a very easy business,and easy to manage,because your business is just to build pipes(sponsorize new people that want to join your company using the MLM sistem) and promote your products to the market.
    It is easy,because you do not have to prove to something your products,because they are alwready known all over the world.
    And all the people know's their perfumes.

My reason for this topic,was to find out new strategies,from people that already have an experience in this field or have his own business,in order to build an successful MLM business.
    I will apreaciate some new ideas that could help me,and everyone who is interested on this subject.

By the way the company is called FM World.

#3 Bocacristian, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Bocacristian the first step in getting referrals from your existing customers is to ask them for those referrals. Ask if they know anyone that might be interested in your products. If they can give you contact details, that's great. If they'd prefer not pass on contact details to you, give them some promotional materials and a website address, to pass on to their friends.

Is there any incentive that you can offer your customer, in return for people they refer to you?

This thread outlines an approach that might work for you Easy affiliates?

Does that help at all?

5. RichardHarper

RichardHarper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!
    It totally depends on your products and services. I myself starting a small business of home care services. Is there anybody else to suggest me on this topic. Any suggestion would be much important for me.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi RichardHarper, welcome to our business forum and thanks for joining. You will probably get a better response to your question if you start a new thread and please include a little more info on your business and what you would like help with.

7. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best strategy
    Use the product and describe it how it works for you.
    I know some of my friends that are very highly successful in mlm business . It seems they use the product, and endorse it.

8. Treegas

Treegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Except products and services, I think advertisement is neccessary too.

9. roger

roger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

we can get our business improved in many ways. if want to improve our business strategies than we need to follow some steps.

1. first step answer your phone. make sure the calls you response is the easiest and least expensive way to earn more money.

2. second step expand your business offering.

3. third step is you need to understand marketing basics.

4. forth step start advertising when your business start getting good response.

5. fifth step when you start getting good response, ask your customer to give them feedback

6. sixth step try and get in touch with atleast three new clients per week.

7. seventh step. try to have good communication with the customer.

8. eighth step improve customer service.

9. ninth step keep improving the technology of your product.

10. tenth step with the help of business organisation make a plan, set a target that will help you to achieve success in business.

10. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that using such cards for your business improving is not very effective. I suggest you to make some advertisement trough the Internet, because there are more potential customers there nowadays. Hope it will help you.

11. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I understand, this is an offline business?
    In my opinion, offline MLM's are getting harder to build, mainly due to market saturation, MLM bad reputation and customer awareness.
    But you can give a try and spend more (both time and money) on your marketing plan and strategies.

Good Luck!

12. kevinbrown10

kevinbrown10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all, I do also agree with roger, the way he told is superb in fact and I think all the steps he told are right except the 8th step of improving customer service ,I think it should happened much earlier and then get feedback from customers. Good communication from the clients and the quality of services are the two essential things in corporate.

13. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's amazing how few small businesses have any idea of the daily, weekly, and monthly numbers and financial trends in the organization.
    It's easy to waste money on ineffective marketing. Learn how to use low budget high impact marketing to improve your small business.
    Talented and motivated staff members can bring on big improvements in business. Learn what motivates your employees to higher levels of performance.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.