How to Improve Nil Keywords Ranking in Google?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by David Parkes, Dec 26, 2013.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, I am working on those keywords which are Nil (not ranking anywhere in Google).

I would like SEO guys to help me by giving some tips of seo.

2. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is the paradox with keywords: Your site could rank well for your chosen keywords. You could be first place when you (or anyone) types in your keywords. But does anybody ever type those keywords? So you have to pick keywords that people are looking for those things AND they are important words for your site.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

RoseAb has a very good point, even though it doesn't answer your question. Before you worry about the ranking of your keywords, you have to make sure you are pursuing the right keywords. If you browse the forum, you will find several threads started by members whose websites have dropped in the rankings, and/or they want to know how to increase the rankings of their websites. The same advice we gave to them applies to yours as well. First make sure your content is informative and helpful to your visitors. Then, make sure that you haven't made any mistakes on the HTML of your website, that could be hurting your rankings. And finally, establish a comprehensive linking strategy, using blogs, articles, and other quality sources to send links to your website.

4. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for your answer but
    Whatever keywords I selected for my site those searches are huge.

but the thing is that when i started to do link building for that keywords then they got rank on Google and suddenly went Nil (not ranking anywhere in Google).

5. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are techniques in SEO for getting higher search engine placements such as content is the king so focus on unique content.Do article submission, directory submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking, press release and forum posting.

6. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think more detailed information is needed to determine what the problem is. But if things went from good to bad because of link building, maybe those are low quality links.