How to improve my landing page

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by stelaperner, Apr 16, 2016.

1. stelaperner

stelaperner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you help me to improve my landing page.

Here is to go mycashmentor.com

Plz give me some idea how to improve it for Bizopp.

Thnx

#1 stelaperner, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No.

Not without know what the landing page is.

3. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Landing page is basically used for promoting a website in search engines by running ad on it. The landing page is visible to the surfers of search engines who clicks on the Ad running on the top of it. It contains many keywords which has been focused to target the people who are searching it for finding some info regarding the niche you are promoting.

It must be attractive, informative and must contain precise info in it so that its readers don't get convert somewhere else leaving it.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Not necessarily. This is only one type of landing page. A landing page can be any page that a website visitor or searcher "lands" on(hence the name) when clicking on a link. For the purposes of the search engines, this is the page the searcher goes to when clicking on a listing, whether organic or sponsored.

I hope it doesn't contain "many" keywords. It should, however contain the keyword(s) that the website owner wants it to rank for. Using to many keywords, and/or using the same keyword too much, is called "keyword stuffing", and should be avoided.

5. codetoils

codetoils
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should be A/B testing everything. Button color, main images, copy etc. The colors you have a very neutral, almost too much so. You have to keep with your brand's color strategy but also think about what colors convey and convert.

I would maybe change the purple buttons to a shade of green so they stand out. You need an action color in general.

#5 codetoils, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must share a landing page of your website here so that I can recommend you something. Normally we create landing pages to improve conversion rate, because you want to convert most of people visiting your website. So for this you make an attractive landing page to showcase the best product, services and offers you have to convince visitor into buying.

7. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A landing page is the page a visitor arrives at on your website after clicking an ad (for example, a Google text ad or display ad). Before build a landing page, check what is the goal of this landing page.
    Please take care of these, a landing page should offer all the necessary information, but not so much as to overwhelm. Good, confident content inspires trust. Have clear call to action, it can be present in the headline text as well as the button text. If possible, place a awesome offers.

8. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dons'n look bad at all. I would suggest you to create a better logo as this one looks really amateurish. It looks to me that this web page is not Norton Secured or TRUSTe secured, so do not mislead your visitors, remove those or secure it.

9. Success BuildUp

Success BuildUp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A landing page that converts is a multitude of ingredients. Making changes regularly to see how it affects the conversion is a good idea.
    Here are a few key points you should look for:
    1. Copywriting - use words that resonate well with your targeted audience, stating what's in for them.
    2. Have a clear call to action that stands out. Use action verbs and colors that make the CTA more visible than anything else.
    3. Avoid distractions at all costs. Visitors should not be tempted to click on anything else than your CTA
    It doesn't look too bad in my opinion. The only thing that bugs me is that your landing page is your homepage. We don't know anything about your company and there's no proof for the visitor to trust you.

10. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you have to identify your needs for what you want from your landing page.

If you wants the traffic through your landing page than make your page with more content and use Relevant and Good High quality Images. for good engagement purpose.

but if you wants to generate leads than you should use only needed content and make Bullet points for your service or business. ask for only needed information. you can also go for the A/B testing if you have good budget.

11. thuthanhvd91

thuthanhvd91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

9 advice of experts in the field of Google ads on improving Quality Score, your landing page:

Tip No. 1:
    Check the fit between content and landing page your ad. The least important is the content of your landing page should match the ad text and keyword advertising.

For example, if a user clicks on an ad talking about high heels, do not navigate to the associated page shoes in general, which navigate to a link on a specific high-heeled shoes. The details relating directly to a landing page that you advertise the better text.

Tip No. 2:
    Let's make a good title and impressive. The title is one of the first things customers see on your landing page. Make sure it is related to what you are advertising and attention.

Tip No. 3:
    Do not overwhelm visitors with too many links. Provide the necessities, like a link to execute an order, contact information, and a link to the home page, but do not design too many unnecessary links.

Tip No. 4:
    Create a site system architecture firm. Using information architecture to design a Web page that allows you to create very detailed pages for AdWords ads with a specific and clear hierarchy on your site, so users can easily search for what they need.

Tip No. 5:
    Create a form posted and answered questions of the customers, so that you can know the needs and wants of potential customers, it helps you understand more about our customers and read their thoughts, to you can meet their needs.

Tip No. 6:
    Related images. The image provides a visual clue about the message your landing page for users. Blend images with text page making it much more attractive.

Tip No. 7:
    The length of the landing page should be short and focused on the key. Remember, your landing page is not a blog post. Too much information and documents can easily overwhelm visitors, customers with a quick mental scan to find what they need, do not have much time to read lengthy your landing page. Simply provide the information necessary and important that you know that your target audience will be interested and he needed it.

Tip No. 8:
    Add buttons so that users can "share" and "like" your ad information. This will help you know and trust customers interested in your ad or not. If customers trust, you will have to add a new source of customers, due to the trust customers have shared your ad to friends and their relatives around the world. And if that trust to more people, you'll have a source of potential customers and your products reliably to people "like" and make a purchase.

Tip No. 9:
    You need to care about the download speed of your website. Sometimes something as simple as site speed can greatly affect the quality score of your landing page. Check your landing page and make sure that it is loaded with reasonable speed. If it's too slow, check the size of images on your website and remove any additional features, which can help your link load faster

- If you do not pay any attention to optimizing your landing pages, try to apply the above tips to increase advertising effectiveness for yourselves!