How to handle a company

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by casanova09, May 8, 2011.

1. casanova09

casanova09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wanted to start a company but i dont have any idea the first think to do.please kindly give some advice.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

casanova09 welcome to our business forum, thanks for joining and posting. Do you have a particular business idea in mind? If you have a particular business idea that you would like to develop I'd suggest that you do a first draft of a business plan. If you can please give us a little more info we'd be delighted to help you and point you in the right direction.

3. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that is complicated problem, practice will tell you everything.

4. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

1.Don't worry about having a patent that is issued! The USPTO is now taking two years for new filers to recieve thier first office action, so your patents won't issue for a minimum of three years.
    2.File patents early. A common practice is to file a provisional patent (US only) and you have one year to gather some data.
    3.Make a deal with your patent counsel. Although most companies these days will not take stock, they may be interested in an option on the technology should you not be funded.
    4.Take a job at a University where you may be able to nourish the idea. One option would be to take a University position to try to get funds via SBIR/STTR grants to develop your idea. Many Universities would be very supportive if you talk to the technology transfer office and let them know you have an idea that you think is worth starting a company around, just make sure you understand the conflict of interest policy of the University first.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first thing to do is Planning and Research.You must first identify what business do you want.

6. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have already started my own company, as you know, running a company is not easy, you need to do everything by your heart. the most important thing is you should keep learning, go to some forum, read related article, focus on the development of the business market. as for other detail, i think you should feel that by yourself, practice make perfect, it is the same when you run your business.

7. Robinson

Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need proper staff to handle your business. Business plan is one of the most important part which gives you right way to start company . Make a powerful business plan and include all those things which are related to your company and start it.

8. harjos

harjos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need three things to create a successful startup: to start with good people, to make something customers actually want, and to spend as little money as possible. Most startups that fail do it because they fail at one of these. A startup that does all three will probably succeed.

9. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

get your hands dirty.