How to give equal importance to personal life and carreer?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by rajesharinos, May 7, 2014.

1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is really very difficult to manage personal life with carreer.Most of the time i am unable to spend quality time with my family members,because of work.Both are very important.so anyone tell me best solution for this.

2. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Need Time management or schedule, Because me Monday to Friday I'm in my career if Saturday to Sunday Its my family day.

3. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for your reply

4. hostsailor

hostsailor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business/work can sometimes take all your day, as a matter of fact sometimes you might not even have time to eat or do things for your own self, but having someone in your life such as family will indeed require a bit more work on your end to balance things out.

5. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Career is nothing but your personal life only my dear.
    just focus on your career three years seriously. Then you can have roses in your hands.

Telling with experience.

Nevet loose your confidence.. problems may come to test your patience... be strong... we are with you.

all the best.

6. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed. To balance your career and life is really hard, if you are a businessman who also have to engaged with your family, it is really hard to take responsible with both. But, always remember that there is no hard thing if you work for it. To balance your career and life, you should first manage your career time, because working eats a lot of your time. You should have a step-by-step plan for your daily work. Remember to take full effort in doing the most important task to the least important. And when you maximize your work, then give the remaining time to your family. Thanks :)

7. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make strong rules, work in work time, turn off your phone while after work. It will take some time to your co-workers to adapt, but they will learn not to disturb you on your family time ;)

8. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just make the boith the ends meet you just separate both and never try to mix them up by applying this you can easily take proper care of your family and profession

9. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To make balance with the personal life and carrier need to set the some rule in life . There is no need over time make balance with your work , complete all the work in time . Give full time to your family .