How to get traffic with Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by brownr72, Aug 10, 2010.

1. brownr72

brownr72
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I have created some videos and post them on Youtube, but I don't see any traffic that come from this site from my log.
    How do I get traffic from Youtube videos?
    Is there any trick?
    Thanks,
    Have a nice day!

2. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well there isn't a trick if you make a good video you just add your link somewhere where everyone can see it.
    I make tutorials for free host users and i get traffic with it because i show how to create forums at my hosting :D

3. Lingua21

Lingua21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You also need a good title for the video. A title which contains keywords that enough people will search on.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF brownr72.
    What kind of videos do you upload on Youtube? Can you give us a link to your channel?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The video below offers some great tips on how to make your video go viral. Also, please feel free to share a link to your video in this thread, which help you to get more specific suggestions and will also give you some exposure.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0EQ5HYPz1w&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0EQ5HYPz1w&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

6. ImranJameel

ImranJameel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best things to do is to make your video a response to a very popular video, or to a new video that might not have alot of views yet, but their subscriber count is high.

7. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats a good tip. The Tags & Titles mean alot as well for peoples searches.

8. telephoneadaids

telephoneadaids
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think video does get people’s attention a lot quicker in part because it’s different than the links Google is showing. Part of it though is people are used to you watching movies and TV and videos and many people prefer that medium.