Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by dancarto, Apr 17, 2014.
How to get traffic on my blog? My blog is 2 months old but I am not getting traffic.
Do you have social media accounts? I would promote your blogs regularly on twitter, facebook, linkedIn (in various groups).
Make sure your blog posts are optimised for SEO.
What is your blog URL? I can take a look for you
you can do social bookmarking of your blog to rank your blog in the Search engine result page and make a page on social sites to promote your blog and get instant traffic on your blog.
correct Title is most important part of the blog so create always eye catching title and create always unique content for your blog.
I usually post several article daily.
Share in through Google plus.
Leave comment and links
That's I do.
I think that you must use social sites to promote for your blog like tumbler, Stumbleupon and Google+then you ll get the traffics for your blog
the same problem with me...
actually my blog is 1 year old and inspite of that i am not getting traffic..
This is not complex, just requires time to do it right. Here are steps you can take to make it:
1) Accelerate post growth: Publish between 3-5 posts per week. Yep, you need a lot to get more traffic.
2) Infographics: Create or hire someone that knows how to do infograhics and publish it on your blog and infographics sites.
How to Write the Right way:
1) Write in a conversational tone :
Use “you” and “I” within your content.
Make everyone understand what you are writing about (aka. write for 5th grader)
Keeping your paragraphs short
What to Write:
1)Cover trending topics. You can use alltop.com and find what is trending
2) "Spy" on your competion with socialcrawlytics.com.
1) If people leave comments, thank them one by one. Very important to stay engaged!
1. Write Well and Write Often
2. Submit Your Blog to Search Engines
3. Use and Update Your Blogroll
4. Harness the Power of Comments
5. Syndicate Your Blog's Content with an RSS Feed
6. Use Links and Trackbacks
7. Tag Your Posts
8. Submit Your Posts to Social Bookmarking Sites
9. Remember Search Engine Optimization
10. Don't Forget Images
1) Create good content / well-written blog posts
2) Make a public announcement on your social media profiles that you’ve started blogging
4) Search for people who have previously tweeted/shared posts covering similar topics
5) Start participating in forums and blogs that are similar to yours
Share your blog story on social media networks such as facebook twitter pinterest g+ not only share but also follow users, likes what they share, comments etc.
In asking your question, you have also failed to answer one. What have you done to promote it? The age of a blog means nothing if no one knows it's there. Participate in networking sites, like LinkedIn and MosaicHub. Share your posts on Facebook and Twitter. The other question to ask is, where have you promoted it? Are you promoting a technology blog to fishermen? You have to promote your blog to people who are interested in the subject.
Participate on social networks, other user blog, blog community network to increase website traffic.
Promote your blog on different websites like: forums, social bookmarking and there are so many ways to promote your blog.
This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, let me know and I'll re-open it.