How to get traffic from Yahoo Answers?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ConanLake, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How we can get traffic from it? Any Specific techniques?

2. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google analytic are very help full for you where is from get traffic its all details gives you so check your google analytic.

3. amit4raj

amit4raj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yahoo answers is also good option but if you post your link there without a valid question or in answer frequently then yahoo will block you from posting questions and answers, so best practice is just post 4-5 links in a day.

4. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd find relevant themes I could contribute to and gave wise answers - with courageously linking to my content / site. Or just leaving breadcrumbs in signatures that help them to find me if links are not allowed.

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Open 3-4 accounts in Yahoo answers. And post questions related to the the topic you are working on. Keep all the relevant keywords in the topic which has the more search volume and accordingly give the answer from some other account with the link in the same. And there with the traffic will start following you.

6. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guess you seem to be quite knowledgeable on this subject. So can you advise if we need to post the links only related to the content? Or we can post any links irrespective of the topic of questions and answers?

7. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of my answers are selected as best answers and I believe as long as the answer is helpful and it got selected as best answer you will get traffic.

8. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Yahoo answers, you can add a live link only after you complete 250 points. otherwise when you answer the queries you can add your website in the source.

9. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start submitting your website in Yahoo listing and you can also participate in Yahoo's question and answer. Then you can improve your website traffic and you can get huge traffic from Yahoo.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would question the validity of opening multiple accounts. To me it seems like someone recommending that would be "knowledgeable" about how to use techniques that are more likely to cause a problem, not solve one. As far as any links, I would think you would be answering questions in your area of expertise, so the links would have to be related to the content in some way.

11. bhupinder

bhupinder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've driven traffic via YA. Not a ton, but enough to make it worth my while. Just make sure you're leaving GOOD replies and not blasting your link everywhere. But, even then, it's pretty easy to get banned.

12. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have 2 questions for you bhupinder….

Can best answers reduce the chance of getting banned in YA?
    Does YA keeps a track of our IP address? (I am asking this question because as ellisthomas86 has recommended to open 3 to 4 accounts in YA)

13. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Participate without thinking of links and traffic. Act to abide what Yahoo answer is made for - help people with their certain problems/issues/concern. Yahoo answers is not designed to deliver traffic IMO. It is made to help people within the community. And acting as if you are a genius with pure champion stuffs just to earn links and traffic will only lead you to get banned.

So in order to get traffic, you should help other people there in a most natural way. I am pretty sure there will be times that people might get interested to you and will eventually give you the opportunity to lead them to your site.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, How are you?
    How to get traffic from yahoo answer? Answer the question related on your work and keep answering then, you can suggest to the related topic and put your link if it is related or the exact needs source of the question you are answering for.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.