How to get the Search Engine Back Links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Zwillson, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

We all know the types of backlinks and their importance but what is the real benefits of search engine back links.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I was considering being snide, but I decided against it. I have often been told the only dumb question is the one you don't ask (Wanna bet?), so I'll try to answer as best I can. Links are the foundation of the search engines' algorithms. Counting the number of links your website gets, and where they come from, is one of the major factors used by the search engines to determine the probability that your website will allow a searcher to find what they are searching for. Each link is considered a recommendation for your site.
    What is the benefit? The more links, or recommendations, you have, the more popular your website is. The more popular your website is, the more likely you are to have what the searchers are looking for. After all, people will not recommend someone who wastes their time.
    This is why links from forums and blog comments, and large quantities of directory listings, are not valued highly. Links from articles and blog entries, written by someone other than the website owner, are valued more highly because they are more like recommendations.

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Joseph.Shivell, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  3. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, this explanation is good enough. Great!

4. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search engine does not give back links you are the one who create back links. And if Google give important to that link then Google may count as a back link for your site.

5. MilesWeb

MilesWeb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is important to create backlinks that are relevant and from authoritative sources. Getting content based backlinks will have positive result on your SEO.

6. spyindia.sanjiv

spyindia.sanjiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality Backlinks will drive you more website traffic. They give high reputation to your website and it is good for any website.

7. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

back links are very beneficial for SEO it provides traffic to your site and rank your website in the search engine result page but you create back links from high pr website because high pr site back links are more stable.

• Like Like x 1
  8. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to ask, does search engine has some parameter to know if the link posted on the blog is from owner or someone else? I do not think that this is the case anywhere, as far as the link is from high authority with related content website, then it is good and it does not matter if it has been added by someone else of the owner.

• Like Like x 1
  9. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In a near future Google will less important to the link building techniques. They give importance to the website which is usable for the visitors. That is why we all need to focus on the content and responsive design. Increase the usability of the websites.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify my point. What I meant was, if the website owner has a blog, and links come only from the website owner's blog, they would not be as valuable as links coming from a blog owned by, or an article written by, someone other than the website owner.

Links will be a part of rankings for the foreseeable future, as even Google itself cannot create an effective search engine algorithm that does not involve links - they've tried. You are correct, however, in saying that the priority should be usability by the visitor.

11. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get listed in relevant quality directories
    Write for highly reputable websites in your niche
    Always link to your social media accounts in the author bio
    Niche forums
    Blog Comments

12. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not easy to get search engine back links. For that you need to search high PR do-follow web site. If you mange to get link from that site definitely Google will that link as back link.

13. possolutions

possolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends.
    These are the best methods to increase back link of website:-
    1. Article Posting.
    2. Blogging.
    3. Forum Posting.
    4. Blog Commenting etc.

14. Johnpa012

Johnpa012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Share your website link with quality. Share profiles on the websites with good PR and alexa. Do not spam.

15. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Links are constantly important for the websites, but quality back links can carry weight and help to bring website to the top SERPS. It helps to drive referral traffic, assisting in brands and build website authority.