how to get the quality backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Catherine, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The one way backlinks are obviously better to the sites than the two way ones. You could get the direct traffic and also the search spider would not regard the links are the bad and spam links as well. The former backlinks are more effective than the two-way backlinks. Then the webmasters could make efforts to design the web structure in a more effective way.

2. edword84

edword84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my knowledge off page SEO techniques are useful to get quality backlinks. Make fresh posts and Blog. I mainly use Forum posting, Social bookmarking and Blog commenting for getting quality backlinks.

3. gpg

gpg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best ways to get Backlinks that are the most relevant and stand chance to bring the best and targeted web traffic can come from Guest blogging. One of the best seo ways to get targeted traffic and Higher Rankings in short span of time

4. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality backlinks are those which you build from relevant and high authority websites under your website theme and it should be combination of do follow and no follow websites.

5. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Video and infographic is one of the easier way to earn high quality links. By offer an embed code, it easier for blogger to make a link back.

6. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the best Get quality back link I use Forum posting, Social bookmarking, Guest posting and Blog commenting for getting quality back links. I do every things to get Quality Back links...

7. milina788

milina788
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get quality backlinks you should go for the Off-page activities such as forum posting in relevant threads, Q&A posting in relevant question, Blog commenting in your categorized blogs, Social blogging, Article posting etc. For quality you must have to create backlinks from high quality websites and which must be of your niche.

8. k2seo

k2seo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my opinion we can only get quality back-links towards our website by following Google's search engine optimization guidelines.

9. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think backlinks still worth, You need to look at social media and guest posting on niche related sites. Nowadays backlinks by guest posting is the best way to get rank as well traffic.

10. Nicolemarx

Nicolemarx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me you can get quality back links from Press Releases and Article Submissions.

11. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays having one way or two way backlinks really isn't important thing anymore. As long as the website linking to you is a authority site with relevant content then it's possible that the backlink will count. But then I suspect Google is trying to get back the days when backlink is not about quantity. They want to benefit those who try hard and harder to get backlinks from those top websites that are really hard to get backlinks with. Easy backlinks like Directories, Social Bookmarks, etc works for now but then Google has this monthly updates that may eventually put an end to that.

12. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

13. John80

John80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality links can be gain from various sources like Forum's and Blogs if the posting is relevant...

14. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys,
    Is there any tool through which we can find out a back-links of competitor for particular anchor text, as I had already searched manually but got lot of back-links of all anchor text and I also used tried SEO Spyglass, but didn't get satisfactory result, please hep me out.

15. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generate a Quality Backlink is a SEO off page process but it is not a easy. if want to generate a backlink then we can get easily from directory, Social bookmark or Blog posting but get a Quality Backlink is take a time. First check when you put your link to other site just before check site Page rank & Catched Detail then if is fast catched then put our web site link also check a PR. if your site PR Rank is 1 then submit your website equal or greater then Page Rank. then its most relevant & get best Quality Link generate for our Website.

16. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kamini,
    You really provide a useful information about Page Rank & backlink. Can you also suggest me that, Is there any tool through which we can find out a back-links of competitor for particular anchor text ? Actually I posted this question so many places but do not get the satisfactory reply. Can you please help me out.

17. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must post your links on high PR sites that have dofollow links.
    You can do this by commenting on blogs, posting on forums, submitting articles to article directories, social bookmarking.

18. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That question makes me laugh a thousand times because that question is spread across all seo forums. You know pal, Google has the best information about your question. To give you a little insight, Good quality links comes with a lot of factors - are they relevant? are they sending traffic? how can you use them to help users?

A link with a good PR doesn't really mean that it is a good quality one. You can even build a PR 0 links to your site that sends lots of traffic and helps users. That's what Google wants.

You will notice that they did not give much of they want when it comes to links because they analyze every incoming links to your site.

The very basic way to get them is to earn them through contents, making a good social media and web exposure, provide interesting contents, and lot more.

Take a look at this one: http://www.okcupid.com/politics

Get an idea on how it gained lots of good quality links.

• Like Like x 1
  19. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is pretty much the most important thing you can do at first. Make sure you either know all the sites or find a service that does it for you.

I also highly recommend promotion forums. They always have member exchanges, so you can rack up links pretty fast.

20. hwade

hwade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Proper use of SEO is the best you can have here.Linking your site to another site or promoting it will benefit your site and get a high rank.