How to get started on this business idea

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Jake Robertson, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Jake Robertson

Jake Robertson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My family has a farm that has been passed down through generations. Unfortunately one member of the family has decided to sell instead of keeping the farm in the family. Here is my idea:

Form a corporation with some of the other members of the family, acquire funding for purchase of the land, rent out portions of the land for camping, hunting, fishing, ect. Use the revenue from this to not only purchase the land but also reconstruct the condemned farm house and out buildings, taxes, and utilities. There will be no money coming out to individual people, all funds go back into the property.

Here are the specs of the property:
    close to 100 acres on two sides of the Grand River
    viable hunting/camping/ farming soil
    Farm house (currently uninhabitable) with 3 out buildings(condemned)

This land has been in my family since we came to America in the early 1800's. It means a great deal to a large amount of people.

2. ferrychristian

ferrychristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The area is very large, I ll suggest you to have a banquet hall , for those who wants to get married with the little bit different style, the advantages you will get, for each marriage, rent will come to you, and every year, marriages will take place for sure. So this can be best source of income. And this one time investment can generate much, more revenue.