How to get solid traffic ??

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Rasha, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I am sharing a website about teaching courses about how to learn the right process and the right skills on how to make a successful business online. I want to have a solid traffic, that means I want to put the basis and the traffic to keep coming after that.
    Can you tell me what are the ways to have a solid traffic ?

Also I would like to ask about articles, is it as good as it used to be. Can it bring me solid traffic ? and what are the best article directories to submit my articles to ?

I know those are many questions, but I hope you would answer them for me ..
    Thanks in advance :)

2. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are no foolproof way to get high traffic.You got to work hard on SEO. Promotion and marketing is equally important. Your content should be unique and should be written for the reader and not for the spiders.Having a facebook fan page with 1000+ followers will get good traffic ,also tweet regularly in twitter. It will take some time to get constant traffic from search engine.for that you need to rank your post for specific keywords mostly long and less competitive keywords. Proper use of keyword in the title in very important.

Gather some high quality do follow links.you can get one free from Google profile another from digg.com. Join as many forums you can (high pr forums) and always use signature links. If you can buy (Google doesn't like it)links on Google blogspot its very useful (good blogs) .Article directories wont give you much needed traffic,instead write a guest post in popular blogs. You may contact me if you need help with bookmarking or something like that. Hope you got some idea .

3. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. Alvasin

Alvasin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Acquiring several social media accounts in order to proliferate your website as bookmarks can be the quickest way to index your website as well as building efficient traffic. Some websites allow you to review/comment on links as part of the submission process (i.e. Mixx). Some of these social networks will either be “nofollow” or “dofollow”. When joining these sites, make sure to scout for “dofollow” and indexing websites. Note that you can easily find lists of such networks on Google.

5. bhatnaashish098

bhatnaashish098
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes!

SEO is the best way to get high traffic to a website. we can also get high traffic through traffic exchange website. But for this first we need to earn credits on that website its a long procedure and it also do not increase our page rank in google. That's why SEO is the best source of getting a high traffic to a website.

6. vanessalane

vanessalane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:How to get solid traffic ??

five solid ways to get traffic to your blog.

Guest Blogging
    Article Marketing
    Online Contests
    Blog Commenting
    Social Networking

7. williams9394

williams9394
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here’s a few simple ways I could use to get a few links and some traffic to my site.
    # Go search on Twitter what people are talking about. A lot of twitter users have blog, and you can find those in their twitter bio.
    # Check back in that long-lost forum you haven’t visited in months.
    # Write a blog post for a popular blogger.
    # Think of ten interview questions and write these down.
    # Go answer questions on Yahoo Answers.

8. OliviaSSLGuru

OliviaSSLGuru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The techniques mentioned above should be followed on a day-to-day basis to get some really good traffic. Once in a while, you can come up with a press release for the site. A press release can get you some really handy traffic for a short period and also some backlinks.

9. robertwells

robertwells
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on my personal experience in SEO, submission to directories is not very helpful in generating traffic. But why not give it a try when you have time and energy. Do no harm anyway, and there is increased possibility of having their public relations.

#9 robertwells, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
  10. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking campaign like twitter and facebook has become a very powerful way to get targeted traffic

11. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how to find more exchange, catalogy resource?

12. Christabell36

Christabell36
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends...!
    In my point of view posting on forms and blogs,article submission are the best ways to increase the traffic on website...!

13. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best way to build the solid link is the friendship link, combine with other SEO, like the Blog, bookmark website and so on, your site will have the good rank.

14. spartan

spartan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hay Rasha all the above mentioned is only half of what you need to get yourself solid traffic, once you have read all the comments and made a list of them you now need to develop a system(This Is Key) to implement them all!

15. merky

merky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Add quality content daily and keep it fresh. Thats what we do on our successful Garden Sheds business.

16. SSLMatrix

SSLMatrix
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear,

According to my experience Social Networking is the best to get solid traffic.

17. smartlistful

smartlistful
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me twitter and facebook is the best way to gain traffic now.