How to Get SEO Customers

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by bytrade001, Nov 16, 2011.

1. bytrade001

bytrade001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pick a carefully targeted niche for your SEO services, whether by industry served or by geographical location, and base your keywords and content on this niche. Doing this will make getting attention much easier. Using keywords for a carefully chosen SEO niche will also improve your organic rankings and make your pay per click advertising costs lower. The first will lead to more clients, and the second will lead to less costly client conversions.

Build a website that at least ranks well for its name and a couple of your niche keywords. Choose a domain name that contains at least one SEO niche specific keyword and try to rank high for this word or word combination. Also, pick at least one or two SEO niche specific keywords and use them strategically in your site content and site tags. Work to make these keywords rank well; doing so will increase your perceived qualification and your organic search engine rank.

Design your site in an SEO friendly way that complies with your optimization services. The site should clearly display your services, skills and contact information. An organized, well optimized website will make your business appear professional, encouraging visitors to become customers.

Search the web for the websites of potential customers, examine them for any improvements which could be made, note these improvements and cold call your prospects, offering them an optimized rewrite of their site content or an SEO friendly redesign of their site. This is a time consuming process, but it is a solid way to get clients and possible repeat work.

Building a portfolio will make clients more likely to trust you.
    Photos.com/Photos.com/Getty Images Create a portfolio of previous work; display it on your website in some form. Any clients you find will probably want to see samples of what you've done before, so it's important to provide an attractive presentation. Offer to do some free SEO work for charities or the websites of friends to use as sample material.

Ask previous customers for referrals to their business partners, friends, and acquaintances. Don't be shy about this, some of the best repeat work comes from word of mouth, so do your best to create value for your customers by improving their search engine rankings. Achieving this speaks for itself, and is more likely to encourage a client to refer you.

Offer a guarantee for your services. Although there is no way to honestly promise that your SEO copy writing or site optimization services will deliver exactly as planned, you can boost your clients confidence by giving them a full or partial refund guarantee if your SEO copy doesn't improve their website analytics by a prearranged amount within a certain time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fannie

fannie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Small Business Loans

The greatest example of an efficient organization by its immense organizing skills and profitable results is Business Loans which works as a drive for its smooth running and growth.

3. MillieGilbert

MillieGilbert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

More SEO work, more benefits to your websites.
    Do SEO..blog comments,bookmarking,direc. submission, back links(quality links).

4. girdharkumar

girdharkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this post is intresting and i think your can get not only seo project by this technique but you also use this technique for other use

5. jamessmith4152

jamessmith4152
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A careful targeted niche is created for your SEO services.Mainly base your keywords and content on this niche.You should exist more than having a website and a contact form.Web content field does not explain the world to write their content and clients are listed in Time magazine’s 50 coolest sites.Other SEO firms,local companies and if you are doing SEO then go for the quality keywords for the better ranking.You should put hard effort for all your clients and you can provide 100% in the beginning which can show you results and these clients can begin by recommending the services to other clients.Business will eventually grow.

thanks

6. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the companies forgot to do this. Really great tips though!

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is good for the customer but bad to yourself, you might finally work for nothing if you cant achieve what exactly the customer want. There are still many factor that affecting the SERP which is out of control. When we talking about business, you gotta think of both customer satisfaction and profit.
    No one will run the business with only customer satisfaction but loss money, business is all about money making.
    Of course, profit without customer satisfaction will loss the reputation and this kind of business will never last long

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually the previous company I worked with offers a service like this. They offer 3-months of trial if the company can make a difference from the current keyword ranks. You might definitely lose money if you don't meet the clients expectations but this is a definite catch for potential clients.

9. globalpageindia

globalpageindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for such a useful information.
    Your tips are very useful for me. I will keep it in my mind. Keep sharing….

10. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me the guarantee is the biggest thing. Why should I pay you if you failed? Nobody likes to work for free but do what you promised and you should not have to worry about refunds.

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what i previously did is give a free trial to the customer on some low competitive keyword, i will search one low competitive keyword and show the customer the result. Then, i will quote on the keyword they are aiming for, either project basis or monthly basis. If they choose project basis, i change of the page improved, they pay me time to time once the ranking improved

12. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For some reason I always like to go for the highly competitive keywords ;) I don't know why I put myself through the extra work, but I know that it definitely feels good when your site ranks for competitive keywords. This probably isn't the best approach for people who are new to SEO or are looking to make some quick money. Don't use this advice :)