how to get rid from Google sandbox?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by amir100, Feb 25, 2012.

1. amir100

amir100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi dear members,

I created link wheels two month ago after creating that wheel my website goes into google sandbox & no results in SERP from last 2 month ... Can any body help me to get out of Google sandbox ?

2. gmichel

gmichel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

What is the URL of your site?

Michel

3. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Target other search engines. Many people tend to think that their website will only be found in Google, but the fact is there are other search engines that can be targeted as well; Yahoo, Bing, and Alexa - not very well known, but extremely important.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Two things stood out when I read your post. First, "I created link wheels two month ago", and second, "no results in SERP from last 2 month". Did you consider the possibilty they might be related? Perhaps you should have. I found this definition of link wheels on Hubpages:

"A link wheel is the process of creating 12 or so (or sometimes up to 116) new blogs/microsites on a particular topic. On each of those sites, you write 200 words of unique content, and include 1 link to your targeted site, and 1 link to one of your other blogs/microsites."

I then checked Google's Webmaster Guidelines, and found this:
    "However, some webmasters engage in link exchange schemes and build partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites. This is in violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines and can negatively impact your site's ranking in search results."

The explanation of what happened, therefore, is simple. Two months ago, you violated Google's TOS, and two months later, you got caught. Whether you call them link wheels, or link rings, or any other geometric shape you wish, these are link schemes designed to unfairly manipulate your website's rankings, and are a violation of Google's TOS. Some people may reply to this post bragging about the fact that they are still using them, and getting away with it(so far), but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't. It also doesn't mean that anyone should use unethical techniques simply because some people get away with it - they don't care about your site, only their own.

Bing and Yahoo together get about half of what Google gets. Yes, Yahoo and Bing are still popular, but Google is still the "big dog". Therefore, getting ranked on Yahoo and Bing can be helpful, but getting ranked on Google is still a priority.

• Like Like x 2
  5. wholesalejewelry

wholesalejewelry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

stop any cheating method or skill,and just update the original content to your website,build some high quality back links then wait several months.I think so.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What type of link wheel did you created? How aggressive was the link wheel that you created? The possibility of getting sandboxed (if ever it really does exist) is that you may have been over link wheeling - letting google track your links through what we can call footprinting. Looking at it, it may have seen your website as using black hat. Not sure,

But anyway, what is your website?

7. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Amir,

Google sandbox is like a probation period for the new websites that they don't appear in the SERPs for most of their key phrases. The idea is to discourage spam websites to rise quickly in the SERPs and encourage news websites to appear in the SERPs using legit optimizing techniques. The probation period lasts from 2 to 6 months. You have been working on your site for just 2 months. Its too early to get excited. You should wait and work hard on your strategy to secure good rankings.

Plus also read the article about Google Sandbox.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck.

8. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once you're in the bin it's hard to get out. You just have to create quality content consistently and you MIGHT be able to get out of the sandbox within a few months. Me personally, I'd give up on the site and start a new one simply because my time is valuable and I can't afford to wait around on something that's completely out of my control. My suggestion: move on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As an SEO firm, you would have tools and resources available that an individual would not. If an SEO firm cannot get results after a couple of months, you're right, he should move on. But, because amir is doing the work himself, Bliss is right, and so is wholesalejewelry. Use legitimate techniques, give it a few months, and see where you are. Then amir can decide whether to continue, or to hire someone to do it for him.

10. John Dale

John Dale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

As of me getting good quality backlinks and unique & fresh content of your website is the best way to get rid from Google sandbox.

11. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One question regarding sandbox: Did you ask google to reconsider the site

12. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Judging from many positive feedbacks about http://www.vpswebserver.com services, you will be fully-satisfied by the speed connectivity, network uptime and helpful support...
    The company is rock-solid one - Prices start at $12.45 per month go ahead!

13. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In most of the blogs I've read before and in my own experience, it's about 3-6 months before you can get out of the sandbox. If Google thinks that you normalize your link building then that's the time they will assess your website.

First, yes link wheel may be the reason why he might be sandboxed but it might also be because they are providing so much links in a day that makes their activity suspicious to the algorithm. Second, SEOs and other internet marketeers should really look at SEs at the same level. Prioritizing on one SEs won't give you the results you need. Google might be the largest today but before it was Alta Vista. Where is it now?