How to get ranking for new website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krishnanayak, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Samuelsemos

Samuelsemos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't want to lie to you, basically getting a back link to the new site is quite difficult.
    First of all you have to check the on page of the site, whether you have done it in a proper way or not.
    Later you need to check your content of the site it should be unique and match to your business.
    At least focus on you off page activities, for instance, publish your blog or content on social media, take all the benefit from social media sites.
    Do quality work, forum submission, article submission, question & answers.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The old ways of linking don't work anymore. Forum Submission and Article Submission have been used to create too many spam links, and I would also be hesitant about using "question & answer" type links, at least as a large percentage of the link profile. Sharing the content of your blog on social media and using reputable social bookmarking sites for articles is a much better idea. As Samuelsemos mentioned, checking the on-page and the quality of your content should be done before marketing the site.

3. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The easiest way I've found is to look for a unique name. If the name of your site is common it will rank low in search engines. Keywords are very important but they have to be so rare that when you look them up they'll be very few results. I did this with a site I had a while back and when I looked for my site it was ranked second place in the bing search engine. I hope this helps.

m0n2k
    This message by m0n2k has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. moneyman

moneyman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ranking in search engine could be hard if you are a newbie in search engine optimization since there is much criteria which affects to your website ranking. For example keywords, backlinks, how well the website is designed for search engines to find etc.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Those who are serious about growing their business are better off using actual marketing techniques, which will give better long-term results. Playing games like unique names, exact match domains, and other "tricks" may get you bragging rights for a short time, but pursuing phrases that your potential visitors actually search, using legitimate, accepted marketing techniques will give better, long-term, results.

6. Tommy Bjorn

Tommy Bjorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get ranking for new website, Best Techniques: Guest Posting, Forum Posting, Social Media Sharing, Link Building, Blog commenting & More.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I realize I may sound like a broken record by now, but as your post shows, there are still people recommending outdated techniques. Other than Social Media Sharing, all of the other techniques you mentioned are outdated and are no longer used for SEO purposes.

8. seemasingh

seemasingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

If You want Most Traffic and Good Ranking for Your New Website , I suggest You some Points
    1.Unique Content
    2.Blogs Update
    3.Article Blogs
    4.Create High Pr Quality Links
    5.Social Media Profile
    6.Optimize On - Page

Take Look a site : applecombine.in

9. fortunelister

fortunelister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion you should provide unique content and if you are using wordpress I highly recommend to use seopressor it will configure your post to rank on your chosen keywords

10. randiv

randiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, Got It, But which type of content marketing you use ?

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Do you have a blog? If not, start one. Regularly post articles to your blog, and share them on sites like Twitter and Facebook. You can also write original articles for social networking sites like LinkedIn and MosaicHub. Also share articles on popular, highly-rated social bookmarking sites.

12. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For climbing up on google it is important to build links without nofollow tags. Unfortunately this is very hard these days. The few mediums that will allow you to build such links will be considered as low quality by google. So increasing serp has become very difficult these days. You can also not purchase links as that will also penalize your website. I have such experience that these stories of penalty and all are real and not just a thereat. It does really happen. The stuff that google was doing with adsense publisher its is not doing with search rank as well. i Don't understand what google actually wants now. probably it means that you sell you business to competitors for free. By watching all the scenario i get only this feeling really.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

SEO is no longer about just building links anymore, which is why many "Built" links are considered low quality. Google wants what they have always wanted, and it is not to force you to give away your business to a competitor. Google's goal is to present the best results for any query made to the search engine. That means, first, a high-quality website that easily gives the searcher the results they need. That means instead of getting links from anywhere, you must now write quality blog posts and articles that present you as an expert in your field, and/or giving visitors an exceptional experience that they cannot get anywhere else. Share your articles on Social Networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, and on high-quality bookmarking sites, and, if appropriate, on networking sites like LinkedIn and MosaicHub.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I can suggest is to make the name and description of your website quite unique but meaningful. In the early days, I remember that Quantum is a name in search engines and later there was Galactic. It is difficult to find trending names but you can at least concoct a unique but not weird name for your website or blog and an interesting description. Then search your site with several search engines. By the way, some sites take time for the updating of the details (that you had changed).

15. Emma Wilson

Emma Wilson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to show blog posts fast you can use long tail titles for post and also social media websites to get traffic easily

16. NetgainsTech

NetgainsTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

try to experiment in the task which are performing with the implementation of new task likes Infographics, Document Sharing (PPT and PDF), Video Submission too.

17. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, you need to make a competitive research in order to find and focus on those keywords, which you can afford. Prepare a detailed link building plan as a good plan is 50% of success. To look natural to Google, you link building must be performed gradually and in a steady manner. Always acquire links for different, unique anchor texts. Surround your links with unique and relevant content. Social signals will play an increasingly important role in ranking for a new website. From experience there are some factors that play an important role in getting ranked for the new website and this is what I tried to explain above. A higher rank means more visitors and more visitors’ means more sales, or more advertising revenue.

18. Master

Master
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't be in rush to get your site promoted. If you are serious about doing your business then don't get mad about it
    do your hard work, waite patiently for your efforts to get awarded.
    Their is no short cut cut to success.

19. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For New website you normally do all the activities, main focus on quality of content which engage the visitors to your site. That is point you know while you go for Site optimization. On page and off page is good but also work on social networking site: like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace etc. These will great impact on your site traffic and ranking.

20. janefirst

janefirst
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your webdesign must be mobile phone responsive and its meta tags and content should also be written well. Make good link building of your site for getting good organic search results if you have much time to spend on it otherwise you should take benefits of PPC account.