How To Get professional logo for wbsite for free ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vikraash, Sep 5, 2013.

1. vikraash

vikraash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can anyone tell me how to make a professional logo for free ??

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't know how you can get a professional logo for free or why you would even expect to be able to get one for free. I've seen various people advertising their services to create logos on fiverr.com for five dollars. I have never used any of them and can't say anything good or bad about their services

However, I can say something good about one of our BAF members. Anish Sangamam created a logo for one of my websites and did an excellent job for $35.

Check out this thread: http://www.businessadviceforum.com/...rd-Banners-Letterhead-etc?p=207453#post207453

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make it yourself? Although it would require your time but you could call it free. No one else would give you something for free. If you want it cheap then that is something you could get better suggestions for.

4. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

In business it is very important to keep risk (the possibility to loose capital) as low as possible, so you must weigh your options re your time, effort, mindsets and currency in obtaining it. In business we often become lazy in the sense that as we grow, we also tend less and less to want to learn to do things ourselves, or sometimes go the other extreme, do everything ourselves, becoming slaves of the business. I think you should weigh the the Time, effort, mindsets and currency it will take you with what you will have to expend to someone else and then take your decision. If your business is still in the start-out phase you must try to use the resources you already have. Think out of the box about how you can do this. You may even be able to negotiate an exchange with someone who has this skill!

• Like Like x 1
  5. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use to be the type of person that wanted to do all aspects of my website myself ... until I realized how long it took to do that thing. Then I decided that my time is valuable and I need to leverage my time to do things I know I could do and leave other things to the "experts." Things like Logo design and eBook cover designs, I don't do because that's not my business ... so I don't want to spend my time trying to do it and it takes me 2 hours when it could take someone else 20 minutes.

I didn't get a logo design yet, however I did get eBook cover designs and I used fiverr. That's an option for you since it's just $5.

If you absolutely DON'T want to spend ANY money, your only other option is to barter with someone. Basically trade with someone. Logo Design in exchange for .... whatever your business does or can provide to make the barter deal fair.

Something to consider.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OP: For free? if you don've even $5 to spent on professional logo design then i just wanna say you're not serious with your business.

7. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is nothing free either you have to buy or you have to create your own logo, or your must have a friend who is expert in this field :). If you want to create your own logo you can try AAA Logo maker, which you can easily find on Google.

8. TripBuildermedia

TripBuildermedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm totally agree with SoftDev you have to at least spend some money on logo because it the most important and needful thing for you business $5 in fiverr.com not a big amount man

9. wendyjames2

wendyjames2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had one of my logo made from Fiverr- not so bad for $5 but if you want to have a professional looking logo you might want to spend more with 99 designs (check on the website) you can run a contest depending on your budget and needs.

If these does not work you can also look at free online logo makers check google.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can always run a contest but you need to give something away as a prize. Maybe free advertising or something like that? You cannot just expect something to be free without giving something away for it. What is your business and what do you have to offer? Maybe you can exchange free services or products for a free logo. Have you ever considered getting into design yourself? I used to spend money and more money on new logos for my many websites until one day I said screw them, purchased photoshop and learned it... Now I make my own logos :)

11. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yea I agree as well. In business, you need to be willing to spend something. You have to spend money to make money sometimes.

12. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think you should go for the free option, typically you wont find much good coming from it. If you have no money to spend I do suggest you Google for some GFX forums. Some of them allow you to request graphics for posts.

13. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only way to do it is if you make it yourself or someone you know who might do it for you without charge (like friend or a spouse). You can also hire professional designer if you go to freelance websites like Odesk or Elance or 99designs, or you can settle for less money on Fiverr. In the end you get what you pay for.

14. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the below I mention the website of free logo design. Here you can easily create your logo.

1. Logomaker
    2. Online Logo Maker
    3. Logo Yes
    4. Free Flash Logos
    5. Free Logo Services

15. xovii91

xovii91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont know where to get free logos, but if you afford a little prices you will get professional logos for you website, from SEOClerks.com! Recently I bought few gigs from them and designers created excellent logos, they are really talented and results were beyond my expectations.

16. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nothing is free in the world so you have to source for resources yourself. I think most mentioned that fiverr is a good website for beginner to get something professional at a cost of $5 which i personally think it is possible. Some of the service there are great and professional - probably not all therefore you have to based on your own judgement. Invest some money and you never know your returns might be much more than you put in.

17. trot12345

trot12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will find nothing cost-free either you need to purchase as well as associated with to produce your logo design, or even ones need to have a buddy that is skilled in this particular discipline.

#17 trot12345, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  18. David Paul

David Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

vikraash, It could not be a good idea to get a free logo design because sometimes it would be copyright or not well designed. So to the best of knowledge, there are many online design platforms which you can explore to your advantage when it comes to creating an impressive logo for your company and its business. One of the main benefits of such platforms is that you can easily access dozens of professional logo designers to work on your project and that too within smaller fixed budget.

19. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend using fiverr and spend $5 for quality logo for a start-up. If you want to build it yourself, use microsoft word to make a logo.

20. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Designing and creating your own logo is not that hard. Just install free graphics software, like GIMP https://www.gimp.org/ and create your own logo. Mostly logo's are just fonts and an icon. So just play around with different arrangement of fonts and icons that relate to your business.